Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
We can also pay attention to one point. The new music player in Season 3 added comments from DPC. And there one of the comments: " Do you know, at start only 4 MGs were planned in BaDIK - Jill was added at the last moment."
Most likely he bought a model and quickly made scenes and a story for her without noticing a catch - in Ep.1 she doesn't smile that much. Maybe by the time he noticed it was already too late.
Buying this model is difficult to suspect something wrong - she is very beautiful on the cover.
View attachment 2563818
Yeah I am very happy that I made fan art before I started with my own project cause Jill is one of my favorite girls in BaDIK so if I hadn't worked with her myself and seen first hand how difficult she can be to work with I might have used her for one of my own girls as well.
I also figured out that her expressions were difficult in like the 5th render I made with her.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah I am very happy that I made fan art before I started with my own project cause Jill is one of my favorite girls in BaDIK so if I hadn't worked with her myself and seen first hand how difficult she can be to work with I might have used her for one of my own girls as well.
I also figured out that her expressions were difficult in like the 5th render I made with her.
I see that Jill is popular among many here, unlike game's thread. I've been working on another set of alternate Jill for a few days now and am just about to post the work. After that, I want to switch to other models, try something new. Or make more with my favorite girl.
Set like "what if Jill and her sister Lana switch personalities?" Lana by the way is alive in this reality:

Come on buddy. This is my sister Lana's room, she graduated from B&R a year ago. I can't believe they sent me in alpha nu omega too, that sucks. Have you seen those fucking degenerates in jackets? Pfff...
JillScenePunk1.png

She's such a prude and nerd. Look at this place, it's like a nursing home. Do you think my guitar stand would look better here instead of these dusty books?
JillScenePunk_02.png

But that's not why I invited you here. Are you going to stare at me like a perv boy or will you join me?:sneaky::devilish:
JillScenePunk_03.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Music under the set atmosphere

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Hi! First time posting here but I keep getting the suggestion to also post on the zone so sry if something goes wrong ;)

I used this sites asset list to track down most of the model parts so if whoever did it reads this: thank you!

I usually share my stuff on discord, reddit and deviantart but I was told someone already shared some of mine here so I will reduce my post to my last three to spare you the image spam!

Since I can't post links yet and uploading high res versions is getting me an error message here are my last three in lower res:

EDIT:
Reupload with only one to test:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes