Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I also played a little with Bella's model, I try to give her more realistic features:
I reduced her breasts, removing this hypertrophied gigantism from DPC. I have not yet found how to work with the size of the nipples, but I will get to that. But Bella is a little mad at me for stealing her tits:
View attachment 2568467
View attachment 2568472
Finally, someone who gets it, and is doing something about it!

Her nipples look fine - I don't think you need to worry about them. Although I think perhaps you might have reduced her breast just a *little* too much.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
1682360362854.png Victoria is the looker, given a thiccer body and better personlity, she could flurish. Outside of it Jill is the weakest in the cast (Meaning that Victoria's striking blue eyes are lost on Jill), compared to the other cast she doesn't have an intreasting twist to her personlity. In this photo her Eyes are so piercing.

I saw her in the deluca femily with a white hair and tattoos. and in other games with mixed results, alas she is a looker.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Finally, someone who gets it, and is doing something about it!

Her nipples look fine - I don't think you need to worry about them. Although I think perhaps you might have reduced her breast just a *little* too much.
I changed it to my standard taste, maybe I will increase it a little.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2575276

Hello everyone

How can I make Jill's hair long like it looks in this render I couldn't find a morph about it.
Click the Delphi Hair on her, then go to your Parameter Tab. Click on the Actor subsection and then type in "Length" in the search box (or just "Len"). That will bring up all the dials for adjusting the hair length. For each one of those settings, click the gear icon and that will bring up a Parameter Settings window (left of image). Uncheck "Use Limits" and that will allow you to set the length to whatever you wish. You need to turn off limits for each setting dial to use it. For my render below, I set all mine to 4.00 as you see here.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 154823.jpg

Jill - Long Hair.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2022
Click the Delphi Hair on her, then go to your Parameter Tab. Click on the Actor subsection and then type in "Length" in the search box (or just "Len"). That will bring up all the dials for adjusting the hair length. For each one of those settings, click the gear icon and that will bring up a Parameter Settings window (left of image). Uncheck "Use Limits" and that will allow you to set the length to whatever you wish. You need to turn off limits for each setting dial to use it. For my render below, I set all mine to 4.00 as you see here.

View attachment 2575369

View attachment 2575384

Thank you very much for this information you provided.:love:

I've been looking for Morph for 2 hours too :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Could anybody share the asset used for Bellas backyard pool, with the house connected to it, the garage too probably since both will be in most angles, it would be hard to just use the pool lol

abagel

Apr 27, 2018

View attachment 2575369

View attachment 2575384
You unintentionally fulfilled my request for cutesy ENF content, so have a virtual cookie.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes