Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Best ending right there. Just love the ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣤⣄⡠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠲⠶⢤⡄⠀⠘⢿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⣂⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠦⠤⣽⠷⣾⢷⢮⣀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⠟⠉⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣶⣶⣤⣠⣤⡟⠈⢻⡿⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠠⠼⠿⢻⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣣⣇⡀⢻⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⢿⡿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠲⣶⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢻⣟⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠃⡼⣁⢀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣛⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡟⠻⡟⣿⣷⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣬⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⠀⠈⢻⣟⣿⣌⣻⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⢷⣤⢁⣿⡿⣿⣀⣀⢀⡀⣼⠿⠟⢋⣿⣿⣿⣯⢉⣓⣂⠈⣿⠙⣿⠉⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⣤⡷⣾⣿⠷⢻⣿⣷⣿⣿⡟⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⣼⣷⠀⣼⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⣿⠛⣷⣴⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢿⣽⡏⣸⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢸⣿⣟⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡻⢶⣿⣏⣙⡋⢳⣦⣿⣵⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣭⣽⣿⣿⡊⢹⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠉⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⡃⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠹⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠇⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣠⣤⠶⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⡶⠖⠛⠛⠉⠉⣁⣤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡿⠉⠁⢸⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⣤⣶⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⢰⣾⣿⡷⠀⠀⣾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠟⠁⠀⠀⠃⢀⠈⠉⢁⣨⣭⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢺⡇⠀⣀⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡀⠀⠠⠆⠒⣿⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⡂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⡏⠀⢸⠁⠀⡙⠷⢦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣶⣦⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣥⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⣄⣀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⢀⣴⡻⠀⠀⣧⠀⠀⠈⠛⠶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣄⠀⢰⣿⢻⣿⣸⣿⣾⠁⠁⠇⠀⢿⣷⡤⣄⣀⠀⠈⠻⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠈⠻⠿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠿⠷⣿⣏⠀⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠈⡀⠀⠈⠻⣷⡈⠻⢿⣤⠀⠈⠻⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠉⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡋⠀⠉⠠⠀⠈⠻⣄⢹⣿⡟⢀⣀⡴⢿⣶⠒⠺⠟⠛⠂⠀⢻⡆⢰⣶⣬⣍⣉⠓⠶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣷⠀⠀⠂⠶⢤⣄⡙⠀⠻⠁⣾⣿⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣾⣿⣿⡟⠋⠙⠓⠂⠙⠓⠒⠶⢤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠶⠀⠈⠀⠒⠀⢺⣿⣷⣿⣙⡻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣷⣀⢤⡴⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⠦⣄⠀⠀⠀ ⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⡿⣿⡟⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠄⠠⠀⡈⡻⣯⣷⣘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣦⡀ ⠴⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠳⣄⠀⢸⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠒⠂⠊⠈⠈⠁⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻ ⠀⠀⠐⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠄⠀⠀⠙⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣹⣿⠷⣦⣁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⢀⡀⠤⠀⠉⢀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣦⠈⠛⢷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠄⢀⡀⢀⣤⢠⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣦⠀⠈⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣐⣂⣀⣀⠀⣶⣶⣾⢉⣴⢾⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⣀⠀⠄⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣦⡀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀ face our mc makes here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raizen86

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Why is pregnant Jill crying? Did Tremolo ditch her and the baby? That cheeky mf...
In all honesty i can’t even remember why i did it lol, i used to talk to another artist that has not been here for a long time, and we would throw ideas at each other, and maybe that was how it came to be.

Reactions: Ass Fan and Jumbi

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I just started a new game and met a familiar face. How many games is Jill in?
View attachment 2565580
Helping the Hotties is a good game you will like the mysteries it has there ;)
and yes there are other versions of Jill like if you like her with a little surprise you should try "Having a hard time" this one in your image I don't know if you would like it two years ago its name before was Red Falls and it had NTR now it's a game focused on the harem lol

Reactions: John Ness
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes