Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have said it probably a thousand times lol, but she is the main reason i got into daz in the first place. Love the character and the model.
View attachment 2564072
Ah, if I were in your place, I would do the same without comments, right?

The model and everything about her is perfect I've seen art of her with her makeup all smudged like crying I have to say it was sad but she was beautiful anyway too bad I didn't save that art :(

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ah, if I were in your place, I would do the same without comments, right?

The model and everything about her is perfect I've seen art of her with her makeup all smudged like crying I have to say it was sad but she was beautiful anyway too bad I didn't save that art :(
Oh I did so many renders of her back in the day lol. I know she isn't everyone's favorite but she was mine, I did do a render of her also crying but not sure if i uploaded it or not, can't seem to find it now.

• Wow
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh I did so many renders of her back in the day lol. I know she isn't everyone's favorite but she was mine, I did do a render of her also crying but not sure if i uploaded it or not, can't seem to find it now.
Unfortunately, she is not, but that changes with time, soon she will have many more worshipers. I really liked Sage but soon I started to change my mind and Jill became my favorite lol

cool man i'd like to see her when you find the artwork i had seen of her crying was of her in her wedding dress but not fully prepared y'know damn should have downloaded it it was so beautiful :FacePalm:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Looks like i found it after all lol. these were done on my old computer.
Not sure if i uploaded these.
View attachment 2564126
And this one was for a bit of fun.
View attachment 2564125
Thank! You, the facial expression is a bit similar to the art I had seen :love:
she is very beautiful even with the old computer you were already doing well I love arts of this type the second art is pure fun and admiration.:p:p:p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn Jill should have worn that outfit to the tennis game with Mc lol only us players would always lose :KEK:

• Haha

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Looks like i found it after all lol. these were done on my old computer.
Not sure if i uploaded these.
View attachment 2564126
And this one was for a bit of fun.
View attachment 2564125
Love them, dude.

Why is pregnant Jill crying? Did Tremolo ditch her and the baby? That cheeky mf...

And love this one as well. I don't know if it is because of the subtle blurry effect on the skin, but it looks better than in-game Maya's skin.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Best ending right there. Just love the ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣤⣄⡠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠲⠶⢤⡄⠀⠘⢿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⣂⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠦⠤⣽⠷⣾⢷⢮⣀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⠟⠉⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣶⣶⣤⣠⣤⡟⠈⢻⡿⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠠⠼⠿⢻⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣣⣇⡀⢻⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⢿⡿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠲⣶⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢻⣟⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠃⡼⣁⢀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣛⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡟⠻⡟⣿⣷⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣬⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⠀⠈⢻⣟⣿⣌⣻⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⢷⣤⢁⣿⡿⣿⣀⣀⢀⡀⣼⠿⠟⢋⣿⣿⣿⣯⢉⣓⣂⠈⣿⠙⣿⠉⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⣤⡷⣾⣿⠷⢻⣿⣷⣿⣿⡟⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⣼⣷⠀⣼⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⣿⠛⣷⣴⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢿⣽⡏⣸⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢸⣿⣟⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡻⢶⣿⣏⣙⡋⢳⣦⣿⣵⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣭⣽⣿⣿⡊⢹⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠉⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⡃⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠹⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠇⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣠⣤⠶⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⡶⠖⠛⠛⠉⠉⣁⣤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡿⠉⠁⢸⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⣤⣶⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⢰⣾⣿⡷⠀⠀⣾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠟⠁⠀⠀⠃⢀⠈⠉⢁⣨⣭⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢺⡇⠀⣀⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡀⠀⠠⠆⠒⣿⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⡂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⡏⠀⢸⠁⠀⡙⠷⢦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣶⣦⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣥⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⣄⣀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⢀⣴⡻⠀⠀⣧⠀⠀⠈⠛⠶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣄⠀⢰⣿⢻⣿⣸⣿⣾⠁⠁⠇⠀⢿⣷⡤⣄⣀⠀⠈⠻⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠈⠻⠿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠿⠷⣿⣏⠀⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠈⡀⠀⠈⠻⣷⡈⠻⢿⣤⠀⠈⠻⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠉⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡋⠀⠉⠠⠀⠈⠻⣄⢹⣿⡟⢀⣀⡴⢿⣶⠒⠺⠟⠛⠂⠀⢻⡆⢰⣶⣬⣍⣉⠓⠶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣷⠀⠀⠂⠶⢤⣄⡙⠀⠻⠁⣾⣿⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣾⣿⣿⡟⠋⠙⠓⠂⠙⠓⠒⠶⢤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠶⠀⠈⠀⠒⠀⢺⣿⣷⣿⣙⡻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣷⣀⢤⡴⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⠦⣄⠀⠀⠀ ⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⡿⣿⡟⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠄⠠⠀⡈⡻⣯⣷⣘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣦⡀ ⠴⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠳⣄⠀⢸⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠒⠂⠊⠈⠈⠁⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻ ⠀⠀⠐⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠄⠀⠀⠙⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣹⣿⠷⣦⣁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⢀⡀⠤⠀⠉⢀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣦⠈⠛⢷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠄⢀⡀⢀⣤⢠⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣦⠀⠈⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣐⣂⣀⣀⠀⣶⣶⣾⢉⣴⢾⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⣀⠀⠄⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣦⡀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀ face our mc makes here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raizen86
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes