Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Why did we need a clone series, when we deserve this? Dream foursome.

View attachment 2559099
If you were trying to render these three on 6G of VRAM using my scene subsets, than your problem could partially have been due to the fact that I set all my characters in them to be high resolution for the textures and subdivisions, you may need to lower the Mesh Resolution... I usually set them to around 2/3 or 2/4. 1/2 is probably better.... see graphic below... that is usually what I will raise the default resolution up to in order to get higher resolution and subdivide the mesh which takes way more VRAM.... you can lower the 2 (top value) and 4 (bottom value) down to 1 and 2 and it will take up less VRAM, and probably render a little faster even. I definitely never used a high resolution mesh on my old video card..

Screenshot 2023-04-19 211042.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If you were trying to render these three on 6G of VRAM using my scene subsets, than your problem could partially have been due to the fact that I set all my characters in them to be high resolution for the textures and subdivisions, you may need to lower the Mesh Resolution... I usually set them to around 2/3 or 2/4. 1/2 is probably better.... see graphic below... that is usually what I will raise the default resolution up to in order to get higher resolution and subdivide the mesh which takes way more VRAM.... you can lower the 2 (top value) and 4 (bottom value) down to 1 and 2 and it will take up less VRAM, and probably render a little faster even. I definitely never used a high resolution mesh on my old video card..

View attachment 2559315
Part of subset is yours - Riona and Zoey are your models, Sage I created myself, using Gen 8f as basic.
I'll check it, thanks. (y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The girls are beautiful, great job! Sage's face is especially beautiful! I wish I could see this face in a solo pic in the same underwear...Good luck in the future!
Thank you. I tried to make sexual tension without going full lewd. Sure, I can make Sage's solo.

Reactions: Acsuka

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Speaking as a simp for Quinn, I LOVED this. EXCELLENT work! :love:
If you don't mind just a tiny bit of constructive criticism, I think you should've dialed down the opacity of the handprint just a tad...it's a little too red and intense for a single sneak-up kind of slap.
But again, awesome work! I feel sorry for our boy and his jewels, but Quinn can be a little catty like that sometimes. :cool:
I did have the opacity lower at first but for some weird reason when I rendered it like that it was nearly invisible.
I bumped the handprint up by 5% and that made it at least visible.
This was also the first time I had extensively edited the texture like that.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
QUINN: Where the hell is it?
View attachment 2558107

TREMOLO: Good morning babe.
QUINN: Morning, and I told you to stop calling me that, it's disgusting.
View attachment 2558109

TREMOLO: ..............
View attachment 2558112

View attachment 2558113

SMACK!!
View attachment 2558114

QUINN: OOOOOWWW!!!!
View attachment 2558115

QUINN: Very dumb move!
TREMOLO: Wow! Calm down babe, it was just for fun!
View attachment 2558116

QUINN: So is THIS!!!
TREMOLO: OOOOOF!!!
View attachment 2558117

TREMOLO: (WHEEZE)
View attachment 2558118
Quinn really DOES love MC! There is your proof!

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Thanks, I'm already discussing how to fix the problem with Night Hacker in DM, things are starting to move somehow, albeit with problems. I'm already using the DAZ optimizer, which cuts textures, disable AUX view in the top right window and close everything possible on PC, restarting DAZ after render - I'm a little tormented because I'm trying to create a complex scene with several characters. But I managed to render a trial version of this scene and I like it.
Regarding the scene optimizer, it's worth mentioning that it duplicates all the textures it reduces, so while you will save on V-Ram you'll find your HDD's or SSD's filling up a lot quicker, and keeping track of where they all are was a headache. At least that was my experience. I didn't use it a lot, so maybe there are settings to delete those textures after use or something, I don't know.

A couple of tips. I'm probably just echoing Night Hacker's advice, but just in case.
1. If not rendering closeups then removing the normals for the skin does wonders.
2. Depending if you use a lot of object Instances, then setting Instancing Optimization to Memory instead of Auto or Speed helps immensely.
3. Hide any geometry hidden by clothing.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Regarding the scene optimizer, it's worth mentioning that it duplicates all the textures it reduces, so while you will save on V-Ram you'll find your HDD's or SSD's filling up a lot quicker, and keeping track of where they all are was a headache. At least that was my experience. I didn't use it a lot, so maybe there are settings to delete those textures after use or something, I don't know.

A couple of tips. I'm probably just echoing Night Hacker's advice, but just in case.
1. If not rendering closeups then removing the normals for the skin does wonders.
2. Depending if you use a lot of object Instances, then setting Instancing Optimization to Memory instead of Auto or Speed helps immensely.
3. Hide any geometry hidden by clothing.
I found duplicates, they are in the usual folder where the system cache is stored AppData / Roaming . I will periodically burn it.
The rest sounds like magic so far, but I'll try

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes