Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Does anyone know what Nicoles apartment asset is? Surely either Pillock or Nighthacker knows lol, and i forgot how to @ once again :D

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Sage in the same red lingerie as a request for Acsuka Enjoy your gift bro :p
View attachment 2560809

And also my vision of Jill. Alternate Jill is the most popular girl in college, an extrovert, self-confident, president of the sorority. Sage'd Jill:cool:
View attachment 2560820

View attachment 2560847

Hope you enjoy this Jill version. It's hard to resist redheads, isn't it?
I am so grateful! Thank you so much this is fantastic. You do amazing work and it's always a pleasure to see new pictures!

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Not exactly the same thing, but the concept is identical, screen space rendering saves the day, rendering things you can't see is a waste of resources.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DishonestBitesizedInganue-size_restricted.gif
Have you ever used the section plane tool? Same idea, in that it hides what's behind the plane, unfortunately though, all the hidden mesh and textures are still calculated in the render. Still a handy tool for those small claustrophobic rooms. As good as Daz studio is, it could be so much better.

Reactions: Jumbi and TREXrg

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I found duplicates, they are in the usual folder where the system cache is stored AppData / Roaming . I will periodically burn it.
The rest sounds like magic so far, but I'll try
It's been a while but I'm almost certain that the duplicate textures were also in the actual creator's runtime folder, which is what made it a hassle to find and remove.

Reactions: TREXrg

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Imogen (Jill's model) really have facial problems, it's not the DPC's fault, I've seen it myself. Of course, this can be healed with Photoshop, or blurred, but this is a long job.
It's just a matter of being more selective with the expressions used. Not every smile, is going to work well on every character. Be careful if you do buy a set of expressions designed for a unique character.
Here's an example of 3 different smiles used on Jill and how extreme the look differs. I think that middle Jill looks better than the other two, (the one on the right is a warmer, better smile imo, but it adds too many years to her age) it's not perfect and won't be everyone's cup of tea, but a lot better, in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's just a matter of being more selective with the expressions used. Not every smile, is going to work well on every character. Be careful if you do buy a set of expressions designed for a unique character.
Here's an example of 3 different smiles used on Jill and how extreme the look differs. I think that middle Jill looks better than the other two, (the one on the right is a warmer, better smile imo, but it adds too many years to her age) it's not perfect and won't be everyone's cup of tea, but a lot better, in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I usually take all the materials on the render-store, buying assets is too expensive. I also like to play with facial animations manually and see what happens.

All those three smiles...I wish I hadn't seen it. :ROFLMAO: :HideThePain:

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I've been using Imogen ever since the model came out. The original creator of Imogen has also done expression packs that fit their creations well. If you use Genesis 8.1 under Imogen (or Aurore) you also have utilities like Expression Smoother or the FACS based facial control to touch up any ill fitting expression choices.

7thOmen

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Imogen (Jill's model) really have facial problems, it's not the DPC's fault, I've seen it myself. Of course, this can be healed with Photoshop, or blurred, but this is a long job.
Well.... technically it's KINDA DPC's fault.
He could have used a different model when he saw that the expression's are a nightmare with Imogen.
That said back then he probably wasn't printing cash so he had to make do with what he bought I guess.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes