Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Found the hair. Just done up a quick render using my previously posted Bella scene subset and the following assets...

Glasses: Z Sexy In Specs – Genesis 3 Female/Victoria 7
Hair: Rochelle Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s)

The hair is from Genesis 3, but fits Genesis 8 with no difficulties.

View attachment 2556232
Am I a joke to you? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
QUINN: Where the hell is it?
View attachment 2558107

TREMOLO: Good morning babe.
QUINN: Morning, and I told you to stop calling me that, it's disgusting.
View attachment 2558109

TREMOLO: ..............
View attachment 2558112

View attachment 2558113

SMACK!!
View attachment 2558114

QUINN: OOOOOWWW!!!!
View attachment 2558115

QUINN: Very dumb move!
TREMOLO: Wow! Calm down babe, it was just for fun!
View attachment 2558116

QUINN: So is THIS!!!
TREMOLO: OOOOOF!!!
View attachment 2558117

TREMOLO: (WHEEZE)
View attachment 2558118
Relationship goals :love:

Reactions: KingCorrosiv

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
View attachment 2558107

View attachment 2558109

View attachment 2558112

View attachment 2558113

SMACK!!
View attachment 2558114

View attachment 2558115

View attachment 2558116

View attachment 2558117

View attachment 2558118
Nice little story. Where does the hand print come from?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2558107

View attachment 2558109

View attachment 2558112

View attachment 2558113

SMACK!!
View attachment 2558114

View attachment 2558115

View attachment 2558116

View attachment 2558117

View attachment 2558118
Hmm what a nice and healthy relationship I hope it's similar The little mark on her butt looks so sexy I think QUINN should get a tattoo to make it permanent :love::ROFLMAO:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 2558107

View attachment 2558109

View attachment 2558112

View attachment 2558113

SMACK!!
View attachment 2558114

View attachment 2558115

View attachment 2558116

View attachment 2558117

View attachment 2558118
Speaking as a simp for Quinn, I LOVED this. EXCELLENT work! :love:
If you don't mind just a tiny bit of constructive criticism, I think you should've dialed down the opacity of the handprint just a tad...it's a little too red and intense for a single sneak-up kind of slap.
But again, awesome work! I feel sorry for our boy and his jewels, but Quinn can be a little catty like that sometimes. :cool:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I hope I can continue this. Because:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As was already said, if the whole process can not fit all at once into your GPU and you are rendering by GPU only, then it will quit before it renders anything. But in addition to the techniques to make the scene smaller in terms of needed memory there is how much memory is already being used. Other open apps on you PC at the time of rendering can be using some, but also unfortunately Daz itself can sometimes block out a chunk of your GPU outside the scope of making the render and it does not allow that bit of memory to be used either. Doing things like rendering to another window rather than to file and not saving/closing that render prior to doing another render will leave you less room to render again. Also, Daz just sometimes does not release some GPU memory (from doing a render or having used the IRAY preview). Closing Daz completely down; starting it back up; and reloading your scene is the only way to clear blocked memory sometimes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
As was already said, if the whole process can not fit all at once into your GPU and you are rendering by GPU only, then it will quit before it renders anything. But in addition to the techniques to make the scene smaller in terms of needed memory there is how much memory is already being used. Other open apps on you PC at the time of rendering can be using some, but also unfortunately Daz itself can sometimes block out a chunk of your GPU outside the scope of making the render and it does not allow that bit of memory to be used either. Doing things like rendering to another window rather than to file and not saving/closing that render prior to doing another render will leave you less room to render again. Also, Daz just sometimes does not release some GPU memory (from doing a render or having used the IRAY preview). Closing Daz completely down; starting it back up; and reloading your scene is the only way to clear blocked memory sometimes.
Thanks, I'm already discussing how to fix the problem with Night Hacker in DM, things are starting to move somehow, albeit with problems. I'm already using the DAZ optimizer, which cuts textures, disable AUX view in the top right window and close everything possible on PC, restarting DAZ after render - I'm a little tormented because I'm trying to create a complex scene with several characters. But I managed to render a trial version of this scene and I like it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Not exactly the same thing, but the concept is identical, screen space rendering saves the day, rendering things you can't see is a waste of resources.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DishonestBitesizedInganue-size_restricted.gif
Yeah, in rendering you have A LOT more video memory you use than in games, not only is speed effected but just whether you can render AT ALL. I learned a lot of tricks with my little 4G of VRAM. First thing I did was to grab a 12G 3060 video card... HUGE difference! So worth it and not overly expensive.

Reactions: TREXrg
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes