Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah i was going through your posts to see if you released her, but couldn’t find it, so thought i would try it, will try Cailin out as well thanks.
I must have gotten side tracked. I didn't even take many notes, which is strange for me.

Ah well, now is as good a time as any I guess...

My Heather (G3F), could probably be done as a G8...

Heather (G3F) Assets:
Body......:
Head......:
Skin.......:
Hair........:
Genitals..:

A note about the genitals I used. I normally prefer NGV7, but that has some strange problem with the texture and you can't use normal G3 Genitals as there is no texture for the skin used so... the only option I had left (and it looks like this is what is used in game anyhow after I looked at some screenshots) was to use the Golden Palace set. This is actually used quite a bit for characters for some reason, but I prefer NGV7 & 8. When you look at the scene of her and the girls in the prep mansion luxury bathtub, it shows her genitals underwater.

*UPDATE*: Ditch NGV7, you can use NGV8 on Genesis 3 and unlike NGV7, NGV8 works with this character, so if you prefer it for genitals (I do), you can use it instead. So once loaded, you can go to the Genesis 8 Female Anatomy folder, and apply NGV8 to any Genesis 3 Female you wish. It especially works for her which is nice as it is still my favourite to use.

Heather (G3F) - Centerfold.png

And my Scene Subset of her (requiring the above listed assets as always)...
View attachment Heather (G3F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I must have gotten side tracked. I didn't even take many notes, which is strange for me.

Ah well, now is as good a time as any I guess...

My Heather (G3F), could probably be done as a G8...

Heather (G3F) Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Body: Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Head: Cailin for Victoria 7
Skin: BD Lorna for Genesis 3 Female
Hair: Garden Party Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s)
Genitals: Golden Palace For Genesis 3 Female V2 Version

A note about the genitals I used. I normally prefer NGV7, but that has some strange problem with the texture and you can't use normal G3 Genitals as there is no texture for the skin used so... the only option I had left (and it looks like this is what is used in game anyhow after I looked at some screenshots) was to use the Golden Palace set. This is actually used quite a bit for characters for some reason, but I prefer NGV7 & 8. When you look at the scene of her and the girls in the prep mansion luxury bathtub, it shows her genitals underwater.

View attachment 2596168

And my Scene Subset of her (requiring the above listed assets as always)...
View attachment 2596171
All good mate and thanks will try her out

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Any Mel or Camilla Fans here?
Without question. I adore them both. I was surprised to see Mel in game without makeup once. Surprise wood!

Her only drawback (in game) is her general personality, she seems forever locked out of relationship potential. Her shower greeting cements her as a #1 FWB, though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes