Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yes she is, I may try and do a search for her at some stage. Just a pain going through the hundreds of pages of characters lol.
Definitely! When I am bored I will often do that. I just done that the other day, literally hundreds. But getting better at finding them.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Been a bit away, was moving to a new place, no internet till yesterday.
Had quite a bit to catch up on, great job everyone :BootyTime:

I would kindly like to make a request that disturbing shits like these should be under spoiler. I'm not against the fun and all, but I would very much like to keep my eyesight, thx (y)
Fully clothed, romantic, happy and true love... Don't see anything disturbing here.
Besides, a boner killer here and there just means all the Josy fapping will last longer :WeSmart:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
After WhiteWolf619 showed me that I had posted characters in here but didn't post my Scene Subsets I went looking for anyone else I missed that way and found one.

My version of Arieth (G8F). I have posted pics I rendered of her in the past but again, I forgot to post the scene subsets. I guess I wasn't doing that as much back then, but I like to share so... here she is for anyone interested!

The good thing about me posting this now is this scene subset will be clear of all those "virus morphs" that like to attach themselves to everything. There were FOUR OF THEM attached to this that wasn't used at all! So I made certain the ones that were needed were included and nothing else, resaved it all, fixed some minor issues and made this up.

Arieth (G8F) Assets:
Body/Head/Skin:
Hair:
Tatoos:
Genitals:

Arieth (G8F) - Centerfold.png
And as always, my scene subset for her, requiring the above listed assets of course...
View attachment Arieth (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
After WhiteWolf619 showed me that I had posted characters in here but didn't post my Scene Subsets I went looking for anyone else I missed that way and found one.

My version of Arieth (G8F). I have posted pics I rendered of her in the past but again, I forgot to post the scene subsets. I guess I wasn't doing that as much back then, but I like to share so... here she is for anyone interested!

The good thing about me posting this now is this scene subset will be clear of all those "virus morphs" that like to attach themselves to everything. There were FOUR OF THEM attached to this that wasn't used at all! So I made certain the ones that were needed were included and nothing else, resaved it all, fixed some minor issues and made this up.

Arieth (G8F) Assets:
Body/Head/Skin:
Hair:
Tatoos:

View attachment 2599410
And as always, my scene subset for her, requiring the above listed assets of course...
View attachment 2599412
Thanks mate. Not to sure about her, she freaks me out a little in game lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks mate. Not to sure about her, she freaks me out a little in game lol.
She's not the brightest bulb but she has a sweet personality I like. I would definitely think twice about sleeping with her but... ;)

If you ever played Midlife Crisis, she's virtually identical as far as assets are concerned to the red head girl in that game. It's amazing what a hair change and make-up can do.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
She's not the brightest bulb but she has a sweet personality I like. I would definitely think twice about sleeping with her but... ;)
I need to know her backstory, i am still dumbstruck as to how she got in, i have to believe that she is a genius at something lol. Though She does offer some great comedic moments.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not sure who you mean by "Pete", but I do know "Neil". I already recreated him (hmmm, another one I never posted a scene subset for). I'll post my scene subset for Neil later on (heading out at the moment).
Josy's dad name is Pete

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes