Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Love how Sarah was being made unplanned by quite a few of us :D #SideGirlsNeedLoveToo
Yeah, unfortunatly they get ignored a lot. I personally would love to see some more attention being paid to Mel and Camilla. Two of my favorites but dont get much attention for some reason. Though I have to admitt Sarah gets underestimated too.

Reactions: Ilhares

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, unfortunatly they get ignored a lot. I personally would love to see some more attention being paid to Mel and Camilla. Two of my favorites but dont get much attention for some reason. Though I have to admitt Sarah gets underestimated too.
Besides requests, I'll mostly create stuff with side girls 80% of the time.
So I'll do that duo for you no prob, once I finish 4 requests in the making atm.

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Besides requests, I'll mostly create stuff with side girls 80% of the time.
So I'll do that duo for you no prob, once I finish 4 requests in the making atm.
That would be so amazing, thank you so much <3 I admire people who can do art like this. I'm more into painting on a canvas but I lack time to practice to really get good.

Again thank you so much in advance :)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oops, sorry, but I don't have Neil! I was thinking of the wrong game (I was thinking of A Wife and Mother) sorry. :/ Not sure who Pete and Neil are in this game. :unsure:
It does get confusing especially when you play so many games and even the female names are all the same lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes