Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure if Night Hacker or anyone else has posted these outfits, I believe were in the Halloween event.

Reactions: Jumbi

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Not sure if Night Hacker or anyone else has posted these outfits, I believe were in the Halloween event.

I posted the scarecrow (actually, posted my version of Avery with it on)... scary looking female without that costume...
Avery (G8F) - Centerfold.jpg
...the only problem with the scarecrow costume is the makeup for her face isn't right. What comes with the costume doesn't match what she has on in the game. Not sure if he got it from somewhere else or custom made it. I looked and looked but gave up trying. Not going to manually edit my own.

I found the bad clown costume, not sure if I ever posted it though. It was my favourite costume to be honest.

I don't recall the or who wore it?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I posted the scarecrow (actually, posted my version of Avery with it on)... scary looking female without that costume...
View attachment 2604543
...the only problem with the scarecrow costume is the makeup for her face isn't right. What comes with the costume doesn't match what she has on in the game. Not sure if he got it from somewhere else or custom made it. I looked and looked but gave up trying. Not going to manually edit my own.

I found the bad clown costume, not sure if I ever posted it though. It was my favourite costume to be honest.

I don't recall the or who wore it?
think it may have been random character.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes