Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
hello brothers, i hope everyone is doing well. i just upgraded my PC and i am looking for a Bella model that is accurate to the game. If any creators can send me their Bella model it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to start rendering Bella

Thank you everyone. Have a nice day

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
it would be nice if there was a kind person who could post a "mega pack" with all character assets for those of us who are too broke.
all of the assets are for free, you can get them here on f95zone. but the issue is that most of the characters need to be edited to look like the ingame character. for example, bella is for free but once you download her assets they look different to what she looks like in game.

i hope that makes sense, have a nice day brother

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
all of the assets are for free, you can get them here on f95zone. but the issue is that most of the characters need to be edited to look like the ingame character. for example, bella is for free but once you download her assets they look different to what she looks like in game.

i hope that makes sense, have a nice day brother
They are not free, they have been pirated. Which is fine, as long as you are not doing commercial work with them. This whole site is, after all, a pirate site. But if ever you want to do anything commercial with any of these assets, you don't want to get caught having used pirated versions.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes