Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just got done my best version (not quite perfect yet, but good enough for me) of ZOEY. I FINALLY found the exact texture she uses. Matched up all the moles, eye brows etc... what a pain that was to find. I'm still not certain on the body and heads to use and the exact ratios, but this is pretty close I felt so I went with it.

Zoey (G8F) assets
Skin:
Body:
Body:
Head: 50% Ashlyn HD
Head: 50% Wanda HD
Eye Size: -25% (this makes me think maybe the head isn't quite right but it works well enough)
Hair:
Tattoo - Left Side:
Tattoo - Chest:
Tattoo - Right Arm:
Piercing:
Pubic Hair:
Genitals: New Genitals for Victoria 8

Zoey (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, I attached my scene subset for her. You'll need the assets listed above of course.
View attachment Zoey (G8F) - Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Just got done my best version (not quite perfect yet, but good enough for me) of ZOEY. I FINALLY found the exact texture she uses. Matched up all the moles, eye brows etc... what a pain that was to find. I'm still not certain on the body and heads to use and the exact ratios, but this is pretty close I felt so I went with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2419722

And as always, I attached my scene subset for her. You'll need the assets listed above of course.
View attachment 2419729
Amazing work :love: Compared to yours mine looks like a teenager xD
CompareZoey.png CompareZoey 2.png

Tackling Zoey was not the smartest move by me, since I only started DAZ.
Overall, amazing lore friendly Zoey you got there :D

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Amazing work :love: Compared to yours mine looks like a teenager xD
View attachment 2420436 View attachment 2420437

Tackling Zoey was not the smartest move by me, since I only started DAZ.
Overall, amazing lore friendly Zoey you got there :D
It's your fault I did her at all. You got me started on her and I tend to get obsessed... so THANKS A LOT for the many hours of hair pulling. LMAO... her skin texture was HARD to nail down. I was browsing people and seen a model I thought looked a little like her and when I checked the butt moles, the eye brows etc... and seen everything in place I was like... YESSSSS, FINALLY!!! LMAO... It was fun though.

I still think there's another combination used for her face and body shape. I ended up going with Wanda HD for part of her head as I noticed with assets mentioned here, her nose was messed up, but with Wanda HD, her nose was closer to the original. I originally went with the same idea others thought, and that was that she SEEMED to use the same model as Jade (mouth), but nope... wasn't the same. BUT... problems with Wanda HD is that it enlarges her eyes, so I manually reduced her eyes by 25%, but that makes me think something else was used but... the skin is dead on... and this is GOOD ENOUGH for me and fan art.

So you done the younger version of her is all. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It's your fault I did her at all. You got me started on her and I tend to get obsessed... so THANKS A LOT for the many hours of hair pulling. LMAO... her skin texture was HARD to nail down. I was browsing people and seen a model I thought looked a little like her and when I checked the butt moles, the eye brows etc... and seen everything in place I was like... YESSSSS, FINALLY!!! LMAO... It was fun though.

I still think there's another combination used for her face and body shape. I ended up going with Wanda HD for part of her head as I noticed with assets mentioned here, her nose was messed up, but with Wanda HD, her nose was closer to the original. I originally went with the same idea others thought, and that was that she SEEMED to use the same model as Jade (mouth), but nope... wasn't the same. BUT... problems with Wanda HD is that it enlarges her eyes, so I manually reduced her eyes by 25%, but that makes me think something else was used but... the skin is dead on... and this is GOOD ENOUGH for me and fan art.

So you done the younger version of her is all. ;)
Thanks for doing it :love: She really did turn out amazing :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Night Hacker

I think you did a great job with Sage. I took the liberty to create a Genesis 8 version of her and include both the Scene Subset and morphs I used to build her. There is two versions of the control morph one is scaled down just a bit, the other maintains her size how you built her. The Scene Subset has all Genesis 8 versions of the hair assets you saved her with. She has no genitalia so you can add your favorite. All HD Details are added back into the character Scene Subset.

Sample renders
Sage (G8F).png
Sage (G8F) 02.png
Install like any other DIM package

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes