Jul 3, 2021
My Cathy (G3F) character...

Cathy Assets
~~~~~~~~
Head: 50% FWSA Chastity HD for Genesis 3 Female
Head: 50% Pepper https://f95zone.to/threads/pepper-bundle.15058/
Body: Pepper https://f95zone.to/threads/pepper-bundle.15058/
Skin/Eyes/Makeup: P3D Marina
Hair: Aviva Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) https://f95zone.to/threads/aviva-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s.15245/
Genitalia: Genesis 3 Female Genitalia (using Pepper Genitalia mats)

And some of her clothes, I didn't include this in the scene subset so you don't HAVE to download it, but if, for some WEIRD reason you want her with clothes on, she wore these (with different coloured versions of the top in this)....
Clothes: (X-Chic Winter Outfit) X-Fashion Chic Winter Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) (without coat)

Cathy (G3F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset using the listed assets...
View attachment Cathy (G3F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe some other time, I've scarred myself enough making the clone series :HideThePain:
My Cathy (G3F) character...

Cathy Assets
~~~~~~~~
Head: 50% FWSA Chastity HD for Genesis 3 Female
Head: 50% Pepper https://f95zone.to/threads/pepper-bundle.15058/
Body: Pepper https://f95zone.to/threads/pepper-bundle.15058/
Skin/Eyes/Makeup: P3D Marina
Hair: Aviva Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) https://f95zone.to/threads/aviva-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s.15245/
Genitalia: Genesis 3 Female Genitalia (using Pepper Genitalia mats)

View attachment 2509836

And as always, my scene subset using the listed assets...
View attachment 2509837
Finally created Tiffani. She's one of my favourite characters from episode 9. She was a cute, fun character I thought.
I had the most trouble figuring out her eye shadow!!! I finally done a combination of the eye makeup that comes with her base character asset and a layered addition to it which seems to come close to the original. I was uncertain about her hair colour as well as it seems to change from scene to scene due to the lighting, but I think I came fairly close.

I used Aurore for her black lipstick, it seems to match perfectly and most of you should already have Aurore downloaded and installed.

It took a lot of searching but I finally found her tattoos. I now have more tattoos than I ever want to use. LOL

Tiffani assets
~~~~~~~~
Body/Skin/Head: (OOT Cathy) Cathy for Victoria 7
Hair: Lary Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Lipstick: Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Eye Shadow: Cathy + FSL Ultra Layered Makeups for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 7
Tattoos (chest and left arm): Asian SkinWorks L.I.E. Tattoos for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)

View attachment 2508312

As always, the scene subset will require the above listed assets...
View attachment 2508313
As always, thanks for your amazing work :love:
I, for one, am thankful.

Thankful it was you rather than Lemonfreak that did something. :sneaky:
Hey now, eye bleaching stuff is not the norm, just an occasional fuckery to kill boners :D

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I wanted to repost Avery... why, I don't know... for completeness I guess. LOL. I finally found the tattoo she uses, it was a tough one to find! It was in the same pack as the tattoos used for Tiffani, so if you have her, you have the tattoo already.

Avery is the scarecrow girl in episode 9 halloween... this one...
ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event9.jpg

She's also briefly in episode 6 and 8.

While she isn't the best looking character, the character asset used for her is actually quite nice looking, this is the character she is based off of...
Anastasia-For-Genesis-8-Female.jpg

Anyhow, I couldn't for the life of me find her hair! I used something that looks close enough. I searched A LOT for it... not even sure why as she's not exactly everyone's favourite character, but... i like a challenge. ;)

Avery assets
~~~~~~~~
Body/Skin/head: Anastasia For Genesis 8 Female
Hair (not the correct asset): Tousled Hair for Genesis 3 and 8
Piercings: Gothic Rebel Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Tattoo (chest): Asian SkinWorks L.I.E. Tattoos for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)

Halloween costume (not used in this scene subset): X-Fashion Scarecrow Costume for Genesis 8 Females

Avery (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And the scene subset if anyone actually wants this... LOL... maybe slap a strap on penis on her and have her do Tibalt. ;)
View attachment Avery (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
ASSET QUESTION, does anyone know/have what assets/wearables were used to achieve this "makeup" look?

View attachment 2510025 View attachment 2510026
That looks familiar! I have looked over SO MANY assets lately, it looks like it may be similar to the one I did for Tiffani, a combination of two as the eye shadow looks like the shadow I used for Tiffani (see her asset listing for more info). I seen SO MANY of these it would be difficult to nail down where...

Reactions: TREXrg

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I wanted to repost Avery... why, I don't know... for completeness I guess. LOL. I finally found the tattoo she uses, it was a tough one to find! It was in the same pack as the tattoos used for Tiffani, so if you have her, you have the tattoo already.

Avery is the scarecrow girl in episode 9 halloween... this one...
View attachment 2510135

She's also briefly in episode 6 and 8.

While she isn't the best looking character, the character asset used for her is actually quite nice looking, this is the character she is based off of...
View attachment 2510171

Anyhow, I couldn't for the life of me find her hair! I used something that looks close enough. I searched A LOT for it... not even sure why as she's not exactly everyone's favourite character, but... i like a challenge. ;)

Avery assets
~~~~~~~~
Body/Skin/head: Anastasia For Genesis 8 Female
Hair (not the correct asset): Tousled Hair for Genesis 3 and 8
Piercings: Gothic Rebel Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Tattoo (chest): Asian SkinWorks L.I.E. Tattoos for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)

Halloween costume (not used in this scene subset): X-Fashion Scarecrow Costume for Genesis 8 Females

View attachment 2510181

And the scene subset if anyone actually wants this... LOL... maybe slap a strap on penis on her and have her do Tibalt. ;)
View attachment 2510188
Talk about obscure character, good job.
That looks familiar! I have looked over SO MANY assets lately, it looks like it may be similar to the one I did for Tiffani, a combination of two as the eye shadow looks like the shadow I used for Tiffani (see her asset listing for more info). I seen SO MANY of these it would be difficult to nail down where...
I try it and keep looking for it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
And the character everyone's been waiting for... MAGNAR! LMAO... don't worry, I put clothes on him! Note that his glasses are not an exact match, but they're close enough.

I figured Sally needed some loving, and may be lonely without Magnar. :)

Magnar's Assets
~~~~~~~~~~
Body/Skin: Ekko for Elijah 7
Hair: Youngblood Hair for Genesis 3 and 8
Glasses: Blake for Genesis 3 Male(s)
Genitals: Genesis 3 Male Genitalia
Clothes: Lovable Nerds Bundle (G3-G8)

Magnar (G3M) - Centerfold.png

And as always, the scene subset, requiring the above assets of course...
View attachment Magnar (G3M) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
is it
And the character everyone's been waiting for... MAGNAR! LMAO... don't worry, I put clothes on him! Note that his glasses are not an exact match, but they're close enough.

I figured Sally needed some loving, and may be lonely without Magnar. :)

Magnar's Assets
~~~~~~~~~~
Body/Skin: Ekko for Elijah 7
Hair: Youngblood Hair for Genesis 3 and 8
Glasses: Blake for Genesis 3 Male(s)
Genitals: Genesis 3 Male Genitalia
Clothes: Lovable Nerds Bundle (G3-G8)

View attachment 2510456

And as always, the scene subset, requiring the above assets of course...
View attachment 2510509
is it just me or does he look thinner than ingame?

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Putting out my quarterly (and I hope ok!) request for any and every kind of ENF, reluctant nudity, dare related stuff or even just implied or glamour nudity.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
One of my favourite girls from the game. A shame she was written out. Mona (G3F).

Still a WIP, here's what I have so far.
She's definitely had the nicest bum at the Hot's movie night.

Mona's Assets I'm using.
Body (Not necessary)
Head &
Skin
Hair
Mona WIP.jpg
The Duf File.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
One of my favourite girls from the game. A shame she was written out. Mona (G3F).

Still a WIP, here's what I have so far.
She's definitely had the nicest bum at the Hot's movie night.

Mona's Assets I'm using.
Body (Not necessary)
Head &
Skin
Hair
View attachment 2511939
The Duf File.
Dude, this turned out really nice, I like red-haired girls and it's really a shame that they were deleted from the game. I wish you continued success in your work.

Reactions: TREXrg
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes