Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
This is...Hot...and that's the kind of Maya we expect in the next episodes...
Unless DPC goes the Bumblebee Jill route (he stated in a q and a that the reason for Jill's two costumes was to make players not on the Jill route jealous and want to do the Jill route) and Maya only has that look if you're not on the throuple route.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Unless DPC goes the Bumblebee Jill route (he stated in a q and a that the reason for Jill's two costumes was to make players not on the Jill route jealous and want to do the Jill route) and Maya only has that look if you're not on the throuple route.
I have all the playthroughs, but Jill's route is not my favorite - Sage and Bella are my favorites. Indeed, I also heard that they are planning a separate route for Josy, which means to me that she will break up with Maya. I'm sorry, I know that such things should not be discussed here, I just wanted to answer. Apart from that wonderful picture of Maya!

Reactions: TREXrg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Finally created Tiffani. She's one of my favourite characters from episode 9. She was a cute, fun character I thought.
I had the most trouble figuring out her eye shadow!!! I finally done a combination of the eye makeup that comes with her base character asset and a layered addition to it which seems to come close to the original. I was uncertain about her hair colour as well as it seems to change from scene to scene due to the lighting, but I think I came fairly close.

I used Aurore for her black lipstick, it seems to match perfectly and most of you should already have Aurore downloaded and installed.

It took a lot of searching but I finally found her tattoos. I now have more tattoos than I ever want to use. LOL

Tiffani assets
~~~~~~~~
Body/Skin/Head: (OOT Cathy) Cathy for Victoria 7
Hair: Lary Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Lipstick: Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Eye Shadow: Cathy + FSL Ultra Layered Makeups for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 7
Tattoos (chest and left arm): Asian SkinWorks L.I.E. Tattoos for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)

Tiffani (G3F) - Centerfold.png

As always, the scene subset will require the above listed assets...
View attachment Tiffani (G3F) Scene Subset.7z

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes