Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The best ending Quinn can hope for is to willingly turn herself in for her crimes and go to jail.
Anyone who thinks she has a remote chance of anything better is deluding themselves.
Like I said many times, I don't see a rainbow perfect ending for her, but I'll enjoy the ride. But such discussions are meant for the game's thread, not the artwork thread.

And fan art's point is to conjure up scenarios and fantasies. So if someone likes the idea of a redeemed Quinn in a happy life, power to them. I for one meme'd a bit with her getting arrested, but it's all good fun.

So overall, such moral/character debates should take place in the game's thread, not here.

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Like I said many times, I don't see a rainbow perfect ending for her, but I'll enjoy the ride. But such discussions are meant for the game's thread, not the artwork thread.

And fan art's point is to conjure up scenarios and fantasies. So if someone likes the idea of a redeemed Quinn in a happy life, power to them. I for one meme'd a bit with her getting arrested, but it's all good fun.

So overall, such moral/character debates should take place in the game's thread, not here.
I've been known to meme on occasion as well. I have a render of Tybalt banging Jill, Quinn having Maya and Nicole as sex slaves and Maya in Hitman Saint getup about to splatter Quinn's brains all over the carpet.
But sometimes this wholesome stuff just be hitting different.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know why, but for some reason I just got a flash of Burke dressed up Agent 47 style, about to execute a hit on the MC, who he sees mid-action with both his wife and daughter. He's gotta have that cool gaze, to it, though. No emotional investment. It's just something that has to be done. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
Okay, I redone Lilly... AGAIN... LOL... someone mentioned the "Sewa" character asset so I tried her out for the head instead and that was MUCH better. My main issue with my Lilly was her nose. It looked okay for the last one, but I didn't know which asset was used so I just picked something and got close enough. But with Sewa, that REALLY helped! I looked close and the bridge of her nose was narrower compared to what I had used and what was listed on here. With Sewa it is the right size now and this is much closer. I also adjusted a few other things, like her Genitals. I examined an in game screen of them and tried to match them better as well (I normally don't spend as much time on them, but I did for Lilly for a change).

Anyhow... if you have ideas for improving her more... PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME!!! LOL... I tend to get a little obsessed with getting it right. ;)

Lilly Assets:
Body: Raine for G3F
Head: 25% Raine and 75% Sewa for G3F
Skin: Raine for Genesis 3 Female contained in
Hair: Double Tails Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Eyes: Twizted Eyes MR G3F
Nose piercing: Piercing Collection for Genesis 3
Right Arm Tattoo: LIE Tattoo Presets 2 Bundle for Genesis 3 and 8

Genitals I used: New Genitalia for Victoria 7 inside

Note: If Genital textures are missing, this is a bug with NGV7, you will need to go to it in the Anatomy section of G3F, select the character and then under the NGV7 section, tell it to "Update The Material Of New Gens" and it will fix it.

View attachment 2487914

And my scene subset as always...
View attachment 2487931
Looking forward to your Jill version. have you done it already? older version of her is easy to make but the new version... morph is tricky.

Reactions: HowlHeart

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Josy is not the hardest to remake IMO. Bella and Sage are harder.
I'd say Josy is number 3 though.
And remember what I said. getting a model 100% the same is literally impossible without DPC explicitly telling you the recipe.
Even Jill whose face isn't changed from the base model still has a different body type.
So even a model as simple as Jill cannot be recreated 100% if we don't know DPC's recipe.
Best you can do is try to get as close as you can.

In addition to this you'll eventually fall into the uncanny valley where your character looks so close to the original that you will literally start to look for things that are wrong, eventually making them up as you go. The only way to circumvent this is to.... you guessed it! get the recipe so you can 100% verify it's correct.
Knowing you though you most likely still wouldn't believe it and keep looking! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You caught me searching here LOL, i'm not as dead set on getting the model right anymore since im pretty close already, i was just hoping to see if anyone here had some new better information that i didn't know. Seems like that isn't the case though. I don't want to restart from scratch with a different model cause ill tear my hair out if i do that, so i'll just make small adjustments to my current model but keep my current as a fallback model incase the uncanny valley thing happens.

Im not sure if i agree with you about Sage and Bella, i've seen some basically 100% Sage and Bella's, i have NEVER seen a 100% Josy, never

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Okay, I redone Lilly... AGAIN... LOL... someone mentioned the "Sewa" character asset so I tried her out for the head instead and that was MUCH better. My main issue with my Lilly was her nose. It looked okay for the last one, but I didn't know which asset was used so I just picked something and got close enough. But with Sewa, that REALLY helped! I looked close and the bridge of her nose was narrower compared to what I had used and what was listed on here. With Sewa it is the right size now and this is much closer. I also adjusted a few other things, like her Genitals. I examined an in game screen of them and tried to match them better as well (I normally don't spend as much time on them, but I did for Lilly for a change).

Anyhow... if you have ideas for improving her more... PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME!!! LOL... I tend to get a little obsessed with getting it right. ;)

Lilly Assets:
Body: Raine for G3F
Head: 25% Raine and 75% Sewa for G3F
Skin: Raine for Genesis 3 Female contained in
Hair: Double Tails Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Eyes: Twizted Eyes MR G3F
Nose piercing: Piercing Collection for Genesis 3
Right Arm Tattoo: LIE Tattoo Presets 2 Bundle for Genesis 3 and 8

Genitals I used: New Genitalia for Victoria 7 inside

Note: If Genital textures are missing, this is a bug with NGV7, you will need to go to it in the Anatomy section of G3F, select the character and then under the NGV7 section, tell it to "Update The Material Of New Gens" and it will fix it.

View attachment 2487914

And my scene subset as always...
View attachment 2487931
I know you're a pretty obessive with getting models right like me, i'm pretty sure i remember hearing somewhere on here, that it could be smart to attempt to try out the model "Sewa" for Josy. I looked at the model and the lips look pretty accurate to Josy, the eyes definitely not but it could be that DPC morphed multiple models together.

What do you think? I'm asking for your opinion on if this is a good idea or not, i don't want to waste my time on seeing if its good or not

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Looking forward to your Jill version. have you done it already? older version of her is easy to make but the new version... morph is tricky.
Hmmm... I done her a while back (that sounded good, LOL) and thought I posted it... but guess I didn't, hmph. She's actually one of the easiest characters to do. Her character looks exactly as she should "straight out of the box" so to speak... but I'll post my assets I use and my scene subset (note that I include ALL assets that are a part of this particular scene subset I have saved, hence the Banana Suit, hehehe)....

NOTE: You will get a requirement for a morph from a character named "Analeine"... you can ignore that as no such morph is used, this is just more buggy stuff in DAZ. As a matter of fact DO NOT INSTALL "Analeine" as it will attach itself to ALL your G8F characters. It's what I call a "virus morph". I have since removed it from my system entirely.

Jill Assets:
Body & Skin: P3D Imogen for Victoria 8
Hair: Delphi Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)
Hair: Sleek Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Females
Genitalia I used: New Gens For Victoria 8
Banana Suit: Banana Suit for Genesis 8

Jill (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And, as always, the scene subset requiring the above listed assets...
View attachment Jill (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I know you're a pretty obessive with getting models right like me, i'm pretty sure i remember hearing somewhere on here, that it could be smart to attempt to try out the model "Sewa" for Josy. I looked at the model and the lips look pretty accurate to Josy, the eyes definitely not but it could be that DPC morphed multiple models together.

What do you think? I'm asking for your opinion on if this is a good idea or not, i don't want to waste my time on seeing if its good or not
He does seem to make it a habit of morphing different ones together. So you're probably right. Definitely worth experimenting with. I tried A LOT of different combinations, mainly with Lilly I was looking at her nose which is fairly unique (thin bridge, tip of nose etc). Pick out a feature that seems unique like that then experiment. I will slide the shape sliders for the heads around and see how it changes the character and how that effects the original. I have a second monitor I have game images up on as well to compare with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hypnos._

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Fantastic renders and what a treat to see their height difference which is how I imagined them all along.
Cheers, thinking about it, Sage is a bit too tall here, it's approx. the same as the Halloween pictures, but she's wearing heels in those, here she's barefoot.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
The Pink Rose Assets.

Neo cage area
Bar area
Dressing room
Members lounge
Various elements

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
Hmmm... I done her a while back (that sounded good, LOL) and thought I posted it... but guess I didn't, hmph. She's actually one of the easiest characters to do. Her character looks exactly as she should "straight out of the box" so to speak... but I'll post my assets I use and my scene subset (note that I include ALL assets that are a part of this particular scene subset I have saved, hence the Banana Suit, hehehe)....

Jill Assets:
Body & Skin: P3D Imogen for Victoria 8
Hair: Delphi Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)
Hair: Sleek Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Females
Genitalia I used: New Gens For Victoria 8
Banana Suit: Banana Suit for Genesis 8

View attachment 2488442

And, as always, the scene subset requiring the above listed assets...
View attachment 2488445
download (1).jpeg

Reactions: HowlHeart

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
You caught me searching here LOL, i'm not as dead set on getting the model right anymore since im pretty close already, i was just hoping to see if anyone here had some new better information that i didn't know. Seems like that isn't the case though. I don't want to restart from scratch with a different model cause ill tear my hair out if i do that, so i'll just make small adjustments to my current model but keep my current as a fallback model incase the uncanny valley thing happens.

Im not sure if i agree with you about Sage and Bella, i've seen some basically 100% Sage and Bella's, i have NEVER seen a 100% Josy, never
Feel free to link me 100% accurate Sage and Bella cause I have not seen a single one yet.
I've seen people's sage in particular that is better than the original though! HGR's Sage and Quinn are fucking precious.
Better than DPC's versions IMO.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes