Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Sorry for the annoying post guys but does anyone have a summary of sneak previews of the next update?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Some reach perfect size faster then others
Dynamite comes in small packages. ;)
Dunno about other countries, but in my region there is a saying "Čuvajte se malih žena, to da išta valja naraslo bi"; that roughly translates to: "Beware of little women, if anything is good it would grow" :ROFLMAO:

All jokes aside, no hate here. Hell some of my first efforts at character creation was Josy :D
I view it like this, in the art thread personal opinions about characters, their choices, story arcs and morals don't exist.
We're all here to enjoy the characters, and sometimes poke a little fun :D

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Dunno about other countries, but in my region there is a saying "Čuvajte se malih žena, to da išta valja naraslo bi"; that roughly translates to: "Beware of little women, if anything is good it would grow" :ROFLMAO:
Oh, man. When I was 17 I stood a little over 6 feet tall. My GF at the time was like 4'10" (and a half!, she would always shout). She was absolutely adorable, and like a spider monkey in the bedroom. I had scars down my back for years because of her fingernails, and didn't even realize she had been drawing blood at first. I knew something was wrong when multiple different people asked me if I was okay or needed a doctor.

She had the love of a tall woman compressed into a tiny package. Just like Josy. Though she didn't have the love of two women, like Josy does. Nobody's perfect.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Oh, man. When I was 17 I stood a little over 6 feet tall. My GF at the time was like 4'10" (and a half!, she would always shout). She was absolutely adorable, and like a spider monkey in the bedroom. I had scars down my back for years because of her fingernails, and didn't even realize she had been drawing blood at first. I knew something was wrong when multiple different people asked me if I was okay or needed a doctor.

She had the love of a tall woman compressed into a tiny package. Just like Josy. Though she didn't have the love of two women, like Josy does. Nobody's perfect.
You could say she drew first blood :KEK:

Speaking of pocket wamen, my wife is around 154cm I think. Since I am 183cm, I guess it is a similar situation. But 4'10 feet is quite chibi, haha

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure if Night Hacker or anyone else has posted these outfits, I believe were in the Halloween event.

Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes