Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My Isabella (G8F) scene subset for anyone interested. She was the first I ever done for this game as she has always been my favourite.

Isabella (G8F) Assets
Body: SC Elisabeth for Genesis 8 Female
Skin: Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Hair: Annabelle Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Updo Hair:
Genitals:
Morphs used for genitalia: Juicy Wet Cameltoe For Genesis 8 And 3 Females

Morphs Require: Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle) & HD Body Shapes & HD Head Morphs for Genesis 8 Female

My Scene Subset for her, requires the assets listed above: View attachment Bella (G8F) - Scene Subset.7z

Bella.png

Last edited:

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
I thought I already did in the past... she was the first one for this game I ever did. Maybe I didn't post it <shrug>.
I was just going over what settings I used for her as I had two sets of settings from online as well as LOTS and LOTS of experimentation on my part, so I just redone my text file today with my own assets used and settings... good timing I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2439509

My Scene Subset for her, requires the assets listed above...
View attachment 2439510

Update: I forgot a morph I used for this character. If you don't have it, you will probably be told it is missing. I had to search to discover what it was. I added it to my asset listing anyhow. It's a morph for the female genitalia. Other than that, it should be complete. I actually worked on getting rid of morphs that were not needed in this model by removing some which required external assets and adjusting built in morphs to limit what is required.
damn man, you're the best. Thank you for everything you do to us

:):):)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes