Reactions: lockhear

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I prefer lockhear's BaDIK over PinkCake's :sneaky:
I'm going to go as far as to say that his Bella is better than DPC's. :love:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Wow, just wow! Overwhelming, dude. Love the artistic flavor in most of your work. All the girls look amazing, but your Maya is such an improvement over the in-game's model that she certainly can't go unnoticed. She can give a run for their money to virtually any girl.

And there's something definitely amusing about bukkake Jill.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:ROFLMAO:
The Alien reference with Jill just killed me.
It's nice to see that Bianca is getting attention, I also want to do something with her, I'm torn between lewd and the comedy scene ... or maybe all at once.;)

• Haha

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
I always hoped that one day I would see you make Nicole. Your works are just insanely good. So well done.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
An amazing and passionate overload of imagery...one can't help but love and appreciate all of it! :love:(y)

But this image right here made me LOL:

Jill's expression alone conveys the entire mood of the scene so beautifully...and I think if you had gone with an expression of anger or disappointment on our boy it would've killed the scene because it would've been too much. His droll, almost nonexistent expression pretty much conveys one of silent resignation, or forced patience. It reminds me of a saying I heard a long time ago: (paraphrasing)
"It's not the lines an artist draws...it's the lines that they don't draw that make the art more powerful."
You knew the exact point of when to say when in this great image...so in other words, you nailed it!

Thank you for posting your fabulous artwork. It is always a pleasure to behold. :cool:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
As you guys may know, i'm the guy whose GF asked for the MC & Jill wedding render. and now since we're nearing our 10th month together, i want to surprise her with another render of them.
This time someting along the lines of: MC & Jill's future family, more specificaly, they with a young daughter.
Now i know DAZ has a tendency to make very young kids look weird so, let's say around 10-12 years old. Any scenery and looks are welcome, just make it beautiful and cute.

Again i thank whomever fullfill this request,those last ones made her so happy i can't wait to see that glow in her eyes when i show this!

Reactions: TREXrg

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Jul 17, 2017
  • Haha

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017

• Red Heart

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
FIXED
A quick question, has anyone else ran into this problem, more importantly were you able to solve it, maybe an updated download or something.
New Gens for Genesis 8 colour mismatch. Only with some textures though, in this case it's the Aurore texture, the one used for Bella and Quinn.
With Bella I just used the Default Genitals for Genesis 8 instead, with no problem, Golden Palace works fine. It's got me stumped.
The only difference is SSS Reflectance Tint, a pale blue to white, if I change that to match, the genitals are the same.

View attachment 2651325 View attachment 2651765
I found this on the Renderotica Forums Product post.

EDIT: Found the issue. The Reflectance Tint parameter, for some reason, had the limits active set to a range of 0-1, while the original textures required to have it up to 3. Changed the reflectance color to match the torso texture one, and the problem disappeared.
thanks, its nice that you updated your thread with solution. was having same problem too.
Also, your pic genital shape from NGV8, that looks good. Do you tweak the morph parameter yourself or do you use some kind of shape addonn from somewhere else ? I actually struggling to make the NGV8 looks decent

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes