Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Sounds like some serious sarcasm, lol, but okay, I'll take your word for it. Thanks! :D
We're aware our animation isn't perfect yet, and we're going to keep working on it, especially in sex scenes;)
If you don't mind, could you also share what you'd like us to improve or add in our game based on the trailer?
Thanks once again! Appreciate it! :)
i was not being sarcastic haha the trailer is really decent. the game looks good for now, im not sure if there is anything to add really. keep up the good work

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
someone should make a collection of all the ntr posted so far, or maybe create a thread for badik ntr so vanilla people dont get annoyed??
I am vanilla. But i am not annoyed from NTR stuff in here. Even if i am not a fan of NTR. I dont understand this NTR drama everywhere. The drama is mostly more annoying then the NTR stuff itself.
its just a fanart thread and not the game. So i dont see there a problem. Everyone should be free to live his fantasy in here

Feb 15, 2023
I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned before. The chillers in MC's room and DIK's main party room are from . Pillock can add this to his "MC's Bedroom Assets" on page 452.

Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes