Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
"I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone."
J.R.R. Tolkien

View attachment 2890651
hi lockhear your stuff is always super good and i especially am fond of your pictures with Quinn and Sage, but this one is one of my personal favorites of yours :KEK: well done lmao

Last edited:

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
Greetings, fellows! I'm back with another noir-style character poster, this time featuring the sultry Isabella. I'm utilizing this same dramatic aesthetic for the artwork in my upcoming visual novel, The Lust Affair - some creative extras from that project went into this piece too. Also you can check additional material for this poster, check the spoiler.

If you missed it, I also did the smoldering Sage in this noir style previously!

Now, I have a proposal for you all. If you like these posters, let me know which character from Being a Dik you'd love to see next. Comment with your requests and I'll do my best to recreate them in this dark, evocative fashion.

Isabella.png

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Greetings, fellows! I'm back with another noir-style character poster, this time featuring the sultry Isabella. I'm utilizing this same dramatic aesthetic for the artwork in my upcoming visual novel, The Lust Affair - some creative extras from that project went into this piece too. Also you can check additional material for this poster, check the spoiler.

If you missed it, I also did the smoldering Sage in this noir style previously!

Now, I have a proposal for you all. If you like these posters, let me know which character from Being a Dik you'd love to see next. Comment with your requests and I'll do my best to recreate them in this dark, evocative fashion.

View attachment 2892740
i just checked your game and watched the trailer and i am very suprised, the trailer is so good honestly i am very impressed. well done, great work

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
We meet interesting and attractive characters in many games, but we owe their true beauty to you, the artists! We appreciate you sharing these with us. Never stop, because this community would be poorer without your pictures. I'm so happy to see a beautiful piece of Sage again, and I have to admit my heart skipped a beat when I saw Quin with long hair. I wish you much success and thank you again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lockhear

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Night Hacker

You are doing a great job on the G8 remakes. I wish I was that patient. I am using the XTransfer script myself as I find it more accurate than the other scripts out there. Regarding the eyes, note that DAZ actually changed the eye movements from G3 to G8, and a lot of very early G8 stuff in the DAZ store tried to preserve the way the eyes moved when creating their new G87 creations. The eyes are 180° out of alignment from G3 to G8 (according to DAZ). If you use a conversion script and lock orientation you end up with a whole shitstorm of issues with the eyes in your converted G8. If you do not orient anything, the new model inherits the bone orientation of the base G8 asset, so the eyes will work like any other G8 model. I have learned this all by trial and error and in doing a lot of conversions. It is not always easy to recreate without conversion, so I admire your dedication.

Now if I could only convince you to look over the few missing character in "Halfway House"! :whistle: :)
I should look into them more on Halfway House, I really love the story in that game.

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
i just checked your game and watched the trailer and i am very suprised, the trailer is so good honestly i am very impressed. well done, great work

Thank you so much for your response! I am really happy to hear that you liked it. We are actually working our asses off to deliver high quality content to this community and it's really flattering to see this response. :)
And yes, NTR will be present. Also, a little birdie told me there might be a bit of something starting with "three" and ending with "some". But tsss.... don't tell anyone yet! We're still planning.

Reactions: bellaisdabest

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Thank you so much for your response! I am really happy to hear that you liked it. We are actually working our asses off to deliver high quality content to this community and it's really flattering to see this response. :)
And yes, NTR will be present. Also, a little birdie told me there might be a bit of something starting with "three" and ending with "some". But tsss.... don't tell anyone yet! We're still planning.
yeah the trailer looked like something a multi-million dollar company would produce lol:LOL:

HonDaS/././

Nov 24, 2022
yeah the trailer looked like something a multi-million dollar company would produce lol:LOL:
Sounds like some serious sarcasm, lol, but okay, I'll take your word for it. Thanks! :D
We're aware our animation isn't perfect yet, and we're going to keep working on it, especially in sex scenes;)
If you don't mind, could you also share what you'd like us to improve or add in our game based on the trailer?
Thanks once again! Appreciate it! :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes