Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Seriously, your art is so, so beautiful. :love: You can tell that just from the first image, with Maya. And you cover the full range of themes, from the most vanilla and sweet to the kinky stuff.

BTW, I'm saving your Quinn pics; it's not the first time I do it. :LOL:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Truly masterful as always,
the most beautiful and intimate scenes,
funny,touching and truly enchanting scenes.

And about the NTR art,
that is beautiful absolute,
voluptuous erotic top quality as always.

When you enter the heavenly gates of the most divine,
heavenly art fall open,
masterfully wonderful lockhear !! :love: :love: :love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wonderful list,
but i would add Coriolan,Kentyrr,and Yuno(missing :cry: :cry:)to it.
these are all the absolute grand masters from the start.
Kentyrr is busy with CS, and the other two, yeah, disappeared somewhere. I watched this whole thread, it took time but it was worth it. But I would also like to mention HGR and The Glorious LIME, it was their work that inspired me to start doing art.

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Such a splendid bunch of beautiful images...admittedly the NTR stuff isn't my cup of tea, but more power to the folks who enjoy it. :cool:(y)

Your images of Quinn and Isabella are almost always instant favorites for me, but the image that made my heart leap was this one:

Nicole is such a saucy and spicy dish that you don't even "have" to show any nudity or sexuality to have her looking hot, you merely let her inherent sensuality speak for itself...and oh my goodness is it speaking volumes! In my mind's eye it's so easy to envision that little dress contouring around her wondrous curves as the warm summer breeze swirls about her, licking, and caressing her gorgeous and desirable body. I wish I could see her legs and (I'm assuming) bare feet as she stands there on the stone walkway, oblivious to the world around her just long enough to look into the lens of the camera...

In an interview I read years ago with Chris Claremont (writer for X-Men comic for, quite frankly, too many years) he hated the idea of giving Wolverine his own comic book. He said that Wolverine is best suited as a side character, and that it's always better to leave the audience wanting more, and I agreed with him. That, good sir, is what you did VERY well with this image...awesome as it already is, I'm wanting to see more of Nicole in this great setting...and more to the point I'm wishing I was there with her! :love:

Awesome, awesome work as always lockhear...you never cease to amaze us with your fabulous art. Thank you so much for posting. :cool:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes