Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
sorry if i sound stupid now. But is NTR even possible with MC or one of the girls? There is no real relationship. I am end of 8 with Sage. Did not play interlude and 9. That would be the only NTR if MC cheat on her? Apart from stephen and jade, Josy and Maya. Am i wrong?
" is NTR even possible? "
You've allowed these "NTR fans" to twist your mind till now , until now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy

AnonimuIon

Apr 13, 2021
no with DPC

even whores are virgins at BR
That's my biggest problem with the game, you don't have to show them have sex, but man, it would be a breath of fresh air if at least they would acknowledge it. But if I remember correctly in ep 9 conversation with Riona it is talked about how easy boys get their way with her

Reactions: Mainaccount2
Jul 17, 2017

• Red Heart
Reactions: lockhear

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, I redone Derek... yet again! Hopefully for the last time. Shout out to Pillock for his assistance. I spent sever hours working on getting his genitals right... I spent far too much time staring at penis' for my liking, but it's done. LOL... I needed to create a custom texture for him, I have included the textures needed in the zip. You'll see a "Runtime" folder, just drag it into your Library and it will place the textures in the right place (inside the Base Genesis 8 Male texture folder). You'll need these in there like any other required assets.

Derek (G8M) Assets
Body: Base Genesis 8 Male
Hair:
Genitals:
(Genitals require a custom texture I included in the scene subset)

Derek (G8M) - Centerfold.png

And as always, the scene subset...
View attachment Derek (G8M) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
After the tireless efforts of Night Hacker, I now have a stunning Lilly model. Cheers once again for generously sharing it with all of us. This marks my debut scene with her.

---

Dancing with Sunbeams
View attachment 2972158
Glad I could help. This is why I love doing it. You guys are very creative in your renders. And I just got done laughing my butt off at some of the posts... all worth while. Great group in here. :)

Love the pose and render anyhow, nice work!

Reactions: TREXrg and Valarcho

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Good friends pay their respects after you’ve died.
A best friend will erase your computer’s search history.
View attachment 2972446

View attachment 2972470

View attachment 2972444

I truly admire your work. Each one has its own unique aura. As a fan of Bella, I'm just blown away by the unique facial expressions you've recreated. For me, these shots with Bella and behind this shot of Quinn are the best of the series. Masterful use of light and frame processing.
A true work of art

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
While disappointed by the lack of 'special' section in spoilers, this was an incredible post, Lockhear. Jill as a githyanki was very creative and well done. My other favorites were Jill giving Bella two fists up, (y) and Quinn in the Army. They were all really awesome though. We don't deserve your talent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lockhear

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Ohh, the NTR issue again. I'm not a fan of it (just netori), but who I am to criticize others for doing it. I can't even do decent renders, then why should I tell others how to express their art? I may get arguing about it in the game, but this is the fan art seccion, then let the artists run their ideas freely. At the end of the day, it's a game and none of us is Tremolo. Just an opinion, don't lynch me here... Oh btw, thanks to Night Hacker for making people's life easier. Sometimes I want to send the man a character's list as challenges... :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Back to yesterday's story, I heard that lockhear is experiencing some issues with the anti-NTR brigade.
Dear colleagues artists! Don't listen to anyone. Always follow your vision no matter what and don't let a group of loudmouths influence what you post. And to the group that doesn’t like the posts, you can simply set them to ignore, and no one will bother anyone.

In the meantime, a little show.:devilish:
JillTyballs.png

JillTyballs2.png
I know, this is the most retarded thing I've ever done :xD

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Back to yesterday's story, I heard that lockhear is experiencing some issues with the anti-NTR brigade.
Dear colleagues artists! Don't listen to anyone. Always follow your vision no matter what and don't let a group of loudmouths influence what you post. And tothe group that doesn’t like the posts, you can simply set them to ignore, and no one will bother anyone.

In the meantime, a little show.:devilish:
View attachment 2975151

View attachment 2975152
I know, this is the most retarded thing I've ever done :xD
Well said. This inspires me to make some NTR art. After all, we need MORE NTR!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes