Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well said. This inspires me to make some NTR art. After all, we need MORE NTR!
What have I done?:oops: Dew it man! Josy should be next. :KEK
Only thing that is important is if you had fun making it.

Never limit yourself because of someone else, specially the NTR/ANTI Brigade

Black'd, NTR'd, Maya ran over by a car, whatever.

At the end of the day, the facepalms ads to the react counter too
I've been wanting to do something funny and retarded for a long time and yesterday's case gave me inspiration.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Back to yesterday's story, I heard that lockhear is experiencing some issues with the anti-NTR brigade.
Dear colleagues artists! Don't listen to anyone. Always follow your vision no matter what and don't let a group of loudmouths influence what you post. And tothe group that doesn’t like the posts, you can simply set them to ignore, and no one will bother anyone.

In the meantime, a little show.:devilish:
View attachment 2975151

View attachment 2975152
I know, this is the most retarded thing I've ever done :xD
bleach-homer.gif 100953-Michael-Scott-NO-gif-Imgur-C7Xd.gif

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
And her something for the Sally Fans. Have them a while but never postet.

Just a peaceful sleep?
View attachment 2975560

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always enjoy seeing that cute little bespectacled beauty, and as always your art does her justice! :love::p:love:

But I have to ask: did our boy send her those chocolates, or did Magnar finally get off his duff and actually start appreciating his sexy girlfriend? :)

• Love
Reactions: Icekatana

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
I always enjoy seeing that cute little bespectacled beauty, and as always your art does her justice! :love::p:love:

But I have to ask: did our boy send her those chocolates, or did Magnar finally get off his duff and actually start appreciating his sexy girlfriend? :)
:p I planned to "pair her". So this is kind of foreplay. Unfortunately business out of country is calling me next week for the next 6 month and only Work Laptop with not enough graphicpower on me. So no idea when i will realize this follow up. I still have Karen and Sally night out pending.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
is here something wrong? Or are my eyes or the light deceiving me?

Is it about this mentioned lashes morph? Did not get an error. So i cant say :)
3 Lilys.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bartimay

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
is here something wrong? Or are my eyes or the light deceiving me?

Is it about this mentioned lashes morph? Did not get an error. So i cant say :)
View attachment 2975746
The eye makup for the G8F version is a tad lighter for some reason. The eyelashes could be better, I used the default G8F lashes, you could easily grab better eye lashes from another G8F character and apply them to her. I just didn't want to add to the list of assets already required.

I also couldn't use the same character assets for the G8F version so I used an alternate. The original was a G3F. I also used different eye colour assets as the original "Natural Eyes" is very buggy, even on the G3F it has some creepy bugs that bothered me.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
:p I planned to "pair her". So this is kind of foreplay. Unfortunately business out of country is calling me next week for the next 6 month and only Work Laptop with not enough graphicpower on me. So no idea when i will realize this follow up. I still have Karen and Sally night out pending.
(rubs hands together) I am REALLY looking forward to Sally and Karen having a barefoot night out on the town! But I will gladly wait patiently...:cool:

Be careful, take care of yourself, and have a safe trip. And no rush at all on the follow-ups...I already know that they are going to be worth the wait. :)

Reactions: scooman

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I just realized, I never did post a Derek scene subset. He's actually very simple to create with one minor issue... his penix! In the game it is the Genesis 8 Male Genitalia, the only problem with that is that Derek is made from the base Genesis 8 Male character asset, and that asset doesn't have a Genesis 8 Male Genital texture, which is required to use it. It would appear as if the DEV either edited his own texture for it, or found another asset that uses the base G8M texture. I noticed the body texture of Derek is the base texture BUT, it has been altered somewhat, you see more ribs etc... so... not sure what happened, so I just went with the base texture and used another Genital asset, the XY genitals which are actually one of the better looking ones as far as the male penix goes. Some of those other male genitals assets you can use look horrible. Anyhow, this is what I used in some of the renders I have posted in here with Derek.

I could probably do better and I considered editing my own texture for him or searching to see if there's another asset out there but... there's only so much time I want to spend staring at penises!!! LMAO

Derek (G8M) Assets
Body: Base Genesis 8 Male
Hair:
Genitals:

View attachment 2973671

And as always, the scene subset...
View attachment 2973672
I agree, Derek has some weird morphs happening, on his body.
One change I would suggest, is using this hair model instead.

I created my Derek a while back and used this tool to create a new genital texture for the base G8M Genitals.

If you want I could zip up the textures I used for my Derek and send them over for you.
Derek.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I agree, Derek has some weird morphs happening, on his body.
One change I would suggest, is using this hair model instead.

I created my Derek a while back and used this tool to create a new genital texture for the base G8M Genitals.

If you want I could zip up the textures I used for my Derek and send them over for you.
View attachment 2975910
Perfect! Nice work! I 100% agree about the hair. It bothered me a little bit as I could see that it was a little off. I didn't plan to share any scene subset of him, but just decided to on a spur of the moment. I had been searching for solutions to the genital texture problem, even considered making my own. I did find some REALLY close matches and think I will be able to do it using the tool you linked to. Should closely match his own skin texture as well. The penis and scrotum area were spot on, but the rest didn't match at all, but with this tool only focusing on the genitals, that should be perfect.

Now to remember which character it was that had the close match, which means staring at a mess of penises <shudder>. I'm SO GLAD you replied anyhow... I didn't like the way my replacement genital asset looked, though I tried.

I did find some nice skin enhancement stuff online... I forget the name of it or the link now. Not sure if it will work with him.

I'm still curious as to how the dev done his torso, as in game Derek has very noticable ribs... same texture though. Ah well, it's only fan art.

I do seem to recall something about the short cropped hair... I forget now... could be it really slowed my system down at the time? I forget, but I remember something about it.

Another bonus with creating a good genital texture for Derek is that it will be created for the base Genesis 8 male, so it will be useful to have a texture for him and that skin.

Edit: Yeah, I tried Short Cropped Hair, it is the right hair, but I also found a note I left myself in my assets folder for it where I renamed the folder... to "Short Cropped Hair -SLOW-". It really slows your system down using it. (or it used to, it's something to keep in mind anyhow)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi and Pillock

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Back to yesterday's story, I heard that lockhear is experiencing some issues with the anti-NTR brigade.
Dear colleagues artists! Don't listen to anyone. Always follow your vision no matter what and don't let a group of loudmouths influence what you post. And to the group that doesn’t like the posts, you can simply set them to ignore, and no one will bother anyone.

In the meantime, a little show.:devilish:
View attachment 2975151

View attachment 2975152
I know, this is the most retarded thing I've ever done :xD
A match made in hell

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Perfect! Nice work! I 100% agree about the hair. It bothered me a little bit as I could see that it was a little off. I didn't plan to share any scene subset of him, but just decided to on a spur of the moment. I had been searching for solutions to the genital texture problem, even considered making my own. I did find some REALLY close matches and think I will be able to do it using the tool you linked to. Should closely match his own skin texture as well. The penis and scrotum area were spot on, but the rest didn't match at all, but with this tool only focusing on the genitals, that should be perfect.

Now to remember which character it was that had the close match, which means staring at a mess of penises <shudder>. I'm SO GLAD you replied anyhow... I didn't like the way my replacement genital asset looked, though I tried.

I did find some nice skin enhancement stuff online... I forget the name of it or the link now. Not sure if it will work with him.

I'm still curious as to how the dev done his torso, as in game Derek has very noticable ribs... same texture though. Ah well, it's only fan art.

I do seem to recall something about the short cropped hair... I forget now... could be it really slowed my system down at the time? I forget, but I remember something about it.

Another bonus with creating a good genital texture for Derek is that it will be created for the base Genesis 8 male, so it will be useful to have a texture for him and that skin.
The hair works fine, and my PC isn't the latest and greatest, I have a 3060 and my CPU is generations old. I know what you mean though, I stay away from strand based hair, that stuff absolutely kills my system, even Jade's hair needs to be hidden, maybe it's time for a new motherboard and CPU.

About Derek's skin, If you have a look at EP 1 campus where he's naked, his legs are lumpy as well, I'm thinking DPC just used normal maps, maybe turned them up to 2 or 3. Just a matter of trying the ones I have and see if anything comes close.
The first one below is Lucas set to 3. And the second one is Juan Carlos set to 2.
Derek2.jpg Derek3.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes