Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She also looks a bit older, but still good. And that outfit looks awesome on her. I also like the pose you chose a lot.
Outfit:
if you want to play with it, and pose is Z-poses series, there is a lot of them for every occasion.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Outfit:
if you want to play with it, and pose is Z-poses series, there is a lot of them for every occasion.
Thank you for the link. As for poses packages, I must have downloaded and installed over one hundred of them. The quantity of stuff that I have in my Daz Library and that I may never get to use is difficult to explain. :KEK:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thank you for the link. As for poses packages, I must have downloaded and installed over one hundred of them. The quantity of stuff that I have in my Daz Library and that I may never get to use is difficult to explain. :KEK:
They can always come in handy. I didn't download the necessary sets for Riona today, I used a quick one from what was available, for the BaDIK Discord server because they had Riona's day today.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
"How stress are you these day in a scale of 1 to 10?"
" I supposed one bottle of wine and five cigars."

View attachment 2909641
Nice! Some more Bella over here.

bella001.png

Without the knowledge about the assets used on a few different characters shared by several members since the creation of this thread, I would never have been able to make fan art of Bella, for example. Many thanks to you all, especially to Night Hacker, in whose post I have relied upon heavily. I may have used some morphs that he did not in the mix. But it has been a great guidance for me anyway.

Guys, where you get the backgrounds ? I mean Quinn's room, mansion backgrounds and others.
For Quinn's room, Pillock collected several assets here. Keep in mind that these are not just plain backgrounds, but 3D assets with props, and they will require you to tweak them in DS in many cases to look somewhat close to what we see in the game.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've been meaning to do up my own versions of some characters I missed. First off, Camila. This is the G3F version of her as most of her assets are G3F ONLY... I still want to mess around and see if I can convert this in a nice way to a G8F. I have some ideas that worked last time, but for now... Genesis 3 Camila...

Camila (G3F) Assets
Body/Skin:
Head:
Hair:
Genitals:
Genital Hair:

Camila (G3F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset requiring the above listed assets...
View attachment Camila (G3F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I also put together my version of Melanie (G8F)...

Melanie (G8F) Assets
Body/Skin/Head/Tattoo:
Hair:
Genitals:

Melanie (G8F) - Centerfold.png

View attachment Melanie (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019

Melanie (G8F) Assets
Body/Skin/Head/Tattoo:
Hair:
Genitalia:

View attachment 2909981

View attachment 2909982
it looks amazing. We really need more stuff of melanie or camilla

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021

Melanie (G8F) Assets
Body/Skin/Head/Tattoo:
Hair:
Genitalia:

View attachment 2909981

View attachment 2909982

Nice work.
You have done a wonderful job with recreating all of these character models in perfect or near perfect accuracy.
Few suggestions of Interest: Sandy, Nora, Lily, Cathy and Dani.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Melanie (G8F) Assets
Body/Skin/Head/Tattoo:
Hair:
Genitals:

View attachment 2909981

View attachment 2911137
Ooops... a minor correction to t his... I didn't use the normal Genesis 8 genitalia, I used NGV8 on her. I corrected the post with the correct link to the asset, though if you downloaded and used any other scene subsets of mine, this shouldn't be a problem. Also update the text file within the zip itself with the correct information for completeness.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
I've been meaning to do up my own versions of some characters I missed. First off, Camila. This is the G3F version of her as most of her assets are G3F ONLY... I still want to mess around and see if I can convert this in a nice way to a G8F. I have some ideas that worked last time, but for now... Genesis 3 Camila...

Camila (G3F) Assets
Body/Skin:
Head:
Hair:
Genitals:
Genital Hair:

View attachment 2909977

View attachment 2909978
You are just amazing

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Camila (G3F) Assets
Body/Skin:
Head:
Hair:
Genitals:
Genital Hair:

View attachment 2909977

View attachment 2909978
Oops again, I also put the DAZ link in for the Body/Skin asset when I meant to put the render-state link in. Corrected that too! This is what happens when you post around midnight when you should be in bed. ;)

boobslover88

May 19, 2017

Melanie (G8F) Assets
Body/Skin/Head/Tattoo:
Hair:
Genitals:

View attachment 2909981

View attachment 2911137
man you beat me to it, was going to create Mel myself, looks fantastic btw.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes