Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I remade Lilly for Genesis 8. Some of the assets were for both, so that wasn't too bad. Some are Genesis 3 only which is a problem when it comes to body shapes, but not a problem with textures as G3 textures apply to G8 just fine. I couldn't use Raine for shaping as she is G3 only, so I decided to just stick with Sewa and manually adjust her using the shape settings. All in all, it doesn't look too bad. Nothing is perfect, but this feels good enough for my tastes.

Update: I forgot to mention that I used Jingle for part of the head shape, I included the asset link for her. I also disliked how her eyes looked with the natural eyes. On both the G3F and G8F versions it looks strange until you render it, so I switched them out for something just as good and less creepy looking. Someone mentioned a few things they got errors on, one is a "Morghana/Lashes" morph. I don't know where this comes from. I still see it in the scene subset duf (I manually scanned it). It may be a virus morph, I'll look into it, but if you see a warning for it, ignore it, load it up and maybe resave the scene subset so it is not longer included. I used the default Genesis 8 Female eyelashes for her specifically to avoid any further requirements.

Lilly (G8F) Assets
Body/Head/Eyes: &
Skin:
Hair:
Nose piercing:
Right Arm Tattoo:
Genitals:

View attachment 2919293

And, as always, my scene subset for her. You'll need the above listed assets to use this. If you already downloaded the G3F version, than you most likely already have these assets so this will be quicker.
View attachment 2967064
Okay, I guess the eyelashes thing was STILL in there... so... I redone it AGAIN, and this time removed the need for that obscure eyelash morph (I guess it is part of another asset and I may have used it by accident). Anyhow... third time's the charm!!! LMAO... I uploaded the NEW Scene Subset, this time without the need for some eyelash morph (I literally deleted them from my system and resaved her! heheeh). I loaded up the DUF file (they are just text) and searched for any more offending morphs, but the only ones for eyelashes were the default G8F ones so... <sigh>

Thanks to Valarcho for letting me know about this. I really do appreciate people reporting problems as I don't wish anyone to be annoyed with errors and the like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scooman and Jumbi

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Thanks to Night Hacker for providing his collection of character builds....
hey thats actually good animation. props to you if you animate it yourself man. also you could edit it, so it had preview or something or people will overlook past it. your name actually have me nervous, thought it was a trojan virus or something :LUL:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
idk if this the right place to ask but how do i make genesis 8 models change their facial expressions? (smile, frown...), the face poser tool is only working on genesis 8.1 models...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
idk if this the right place to ask but how do i make genesis 8 models change their facial expressions? (smile, frown...), the face poser tool is only working on genesis 8.1 models...
There are a huge number of sets with ready-made emotions, you can download them and then play manually or automatically.

I prefer to use loaded emotions via Parameters>Pose controls>Head>Expressions, manually mixing different emotions to get the effect I want.
546564645.PNG

You can also use them through the Content Library, but they are automatically applied at a 100% level and you don’t always get what you need, emotions work differently on different models.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes