Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I remade Lilly for Genesis 8. Some of the assets were for both, so that wasn't too bad. Some are Genesis 3 only which is a problem when it comes to body shapes, but not a problem with textures as G3 textures apply to G8 just fine. I couldn't use Raine for shaping as she is G3 only, so I decided to just stick with Sewa and manually adjust her using the shape settings. All in all, it doesn't look too bad. Nothing is perfect, but this feels good enough for my tastes.

Update: I forgot to mention that I used Jingle for part of the head shape, I included the asset link for her. I also disliked how her eyes looked with the natural eyes. On both the G3F and G8F versions it looks strange until you render it, so I switched them out for something just as good and less creepy looking. Someone mentioned a few things they got errors on, one is a "Morghana/Lashes" morph. I don't know where this comes from. I still see it in the scene subset duf (I manually scanned it). It may be a virus morph, I'll look into it, but if you see a warning for it, ignore it, load it up and maybe resave the scene subset so it is not longer included. I used the default Genesis 8 Female eyelashes for her specifically to avoid any further requirements.

Lilly (G8F) Assets
Body/Head/Eyes: &
Skin:
Hair:
Nose piercing:
Right Arm Tattoo:
Genitals:

View attachment 2919293

And, as always, my scene subset for her. You'll need the above listed assets to use this. If you already downloaded the G3F version, than you most likely already have these assets so this will be quicker.
View attachment 2964793
Someone raised some concerns about the Lilly G8F version, so I looked into it and adjusted her scene subset and uploaded a new one with some changes. I also forgot to mention an asset I used on her for her head, so I included a link to that, don't know how I forgot that, sorry. I also changed her eyes as quite frankly, I didn't like the way they looked before they were rendered. The natural eyes just seems buggy to me, I noticed a second set of pupils (kinda creepy to be honest) behind the main ones inside the head so... I went with something else for her eyes and removed the requirement for that asset from the list.

Also, someone mentioned an error they got when they loaded these scene subset for a Morghana Lashes morph... I don't know what this could be. I used the default Genesis 8 Female eyelashes for her. I shaped them using normal controls and purposely avoided the need for anything else... might be a virus morph and can probably be ignored. If her eyelashes look fine after loading, than you can ignore it and just resave a new scene subset and that requirement will be gone (unless someone else has another explanation?).

Anyhow, new centerfold render, new scene subset uploaded. Hopefully there won't be any more problems. Let me know if you have problems, I don't mind fixing anything.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
"Who are you looking at?"

View attachment 2965107
I can picture her dad as the recipient of her question. :LOL:

Can someone plz make a wallpaper of all 5 MGs and the MC in the style of this Doctor Who wallpaper? make MC the one looking at the screen.
Many thanks to whomever does it.
View attachment 2964974
Unless someone else makes it before, I will give it a go. It will also serve me as a test of putting together six figures in one scene. I can't give you a very specific time frame as to when it will be ready, though; most likely some time during the second half of next week.

Reactions: VaderExMachina
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes