Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
For anyone who is willing to give it a try, a bit of a visual acuity exercise (please, forgive the bizarre blending bodies). Which of these three (if any) would you say resembles Josy the most?

josy_heads_comparison.jpg

In the middle, the basic model (just Rumor with Rebekah for Victoria 8's skin).

On the left, same model but with a 10 percent of Paisley's (for teen Josie 8) head added to the mix.

On the right, again the basic model, but this time a 10 percent of Rebekah's (for Victoria 8) head is added to the mixture.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
For anyone who is willing to give it a try, a bit of a visual acuity exercise (please, forgive the bizarre blending bodies). Which of these three (if any) would you say resembles Josy the most?

View attachment 2954014

On the left, same model but with a 10 percent of Paisley's (for teen Josie 8) head added to the mix.

On the right, again the basic model, but this time a 10 percent of Rebekah's (for Victoria 8) head is added to the mixture.
Model in the middle looks most accurate for me.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2954014

Middle looks most like Josy

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

View attachment 2954014

It's hard to tell. Please add a banana for scale:
1695587297871.jpeg 1695587326211.png

Jun 17, 2022
I've been using Rumor at 125%-133% for months, but it's still not right.
125% currently with reduced lip size. I've gone through every G3/G8 female that I can find looking for other matching features, only Rumor has the correct nose that I've found, but I still think there's something else in the mix even only slightly.

Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes