Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 15, 2023
I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned before. The chillers in MC's room and DIK's main party room are from . Pillock can add this to his "MC's Bedroom Assets" on page 452.
That chiller is actually for the main party room only.

As for the chillers in Derek's room and the theater room, they are from .
Still missing the one in MC's room...
I don't understand how DPC managed to find so many variants of chillers / mini-fridges.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pillock and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My first rendering featuring Josy.

josy001.png

Model in the middle looks most accurate for me.
Middle looks most like Josy
Thanks for the feedback, guys. (y) I finally opted for that one: the basic combination of Rumor model's base plus Rebekah model's skin. As usual, the notes of Night Hacker about the assets for Josy were of great help. My thanks. :D

I've been using Rumor at 125%-133% for months, but it's still not right.
125% currently with reduced lip size. I've gone through every G3/G8 female that I can find looking for other matching features, only Rumor has the correct nose that I've found, but I still think there's something else in the mix even only slightly.
So far, I have tried my luck with only six girls from the game. That does not make a whole lot of samples to figure out a pattern from DPC's perspective with much accuracy. But up to this point, two out of the six (Quinn and Jill) can be quite closely recreated with much simplicity by the user. And the four other girls I've tried (Maya, Sage, Bella and Josy) do not require much more tweaking from us to get a decent lookalike of the original models. Basically, it consists of just adding the skin of a different model on top of the base figure.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2957143

Thanks for the feedback, guys. (y) I finally opted for that one: the basic combination of Rumor model's base plus Rebekah model's skin. As usual, the notes of Night Hacker about the assets for Josy were of great help. My thanks. :D

So far, I have tried my luck with only six girls from the game. That does not make a whole lot of samples to figure out a pattern from DPC's perspective with much accuracy. But up to this point, two out of the six (Quinn and Jill) can be quite closely recreated with much simplicity by the user. And the other four girls I've tried (Maya, Sage, Bella and Josy) do not require much more tweaking from us to get a decent lookalike of the original models. Basically, it consists of just adding the skin of a different model on top of the base figure.
great render :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

View attachment 2957143

So far, I have tried my luck with only six girls from the game. That does not make a whole lot of samples to figure out a pattern from DPC's perspective with much accuracy. But up to this point, two out of the six (Quinn and Jill) can be quite closely recreated with much simplicity by the user. And the other four girls I've tried (Maya, Sage, Bella and Josy) do not require much more tweaking from us to get a decent lookalike of the original models. Basically, it consists of just adding the skin of a different model on top of the base figure.
Wonderful made !! :love::love:
A cute,sexy seductive gift that i immediately want to unwrap.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019

I don't understand how DPC managed to find so many variants of chillers / mini-fridges.
That chiller from the beach cafe is close enough for MC's room in my opinion, I added it to the list. The one from the beach Cafe has a more distinct border around the grill, honestly if I never find the exact one, this one will do, it's that close.
I might give the pages of the Beach Cafe creators a look to see if MC's fridge is in another one of their products.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019

If it's good enough for Lily, it's good enough for me. lilyFridge.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes