Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
What a beautiful combination of women. I think these three would have such a good time together. It's an amazing set with a lot of fun and sexy energy. Take this, Geralt.
Toss a coin to your Witcher.gif

You know that feeling when you play dress up for what feels like hours and then end up only doing a close up portrait anyway? :oops:

You have my full endorsement to play dress-up with them more often if this is the result. Your last two Rio renders were so good and lovely. Her eyes in the second one are lustrous.; they are almost an aquamarine color. :love: Since Mona left, she's 100% my favorite side gal. If Mona comes back, they will be tied.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I decided to present two simple and cheerful scenes. This is my first time working with the Tremolo asset (hail to Night Hacker ). So far I've only worked with female G8 models and I don't have any clothing other than the basic DAZ ones:LOL:
But I think it turned out to be an interesting combination that fits the mood of the scene.
Maybe the two were celebrating the news of the upcoming episode 10 beta testing ???

-----
Let the testing begin

View attachment 3065294
View attachment 3065321
Very nice, I love these! I love the look on her face when her bottle is empty, I empathize with her! ;)

Reactions: Valarcho

Trajan99

May 14, 2017
Do you have any tips you'd be willing to share?
I'm just a hobbyist here, and everyone is going to have their own level of knowledge in 3d modeling, but here are my two cents worth of tips...

I don't know much about Daz other than setting up the bridge to export to blender. If you go that route, use the diffeomorphic daz importer and not the built in Daz to blender bridge, and follow tutorials on how to install that correctly.

Once you get the model from Daz into Blender, sometimes the materials/shaders are messed up and you'll have to adjust them. That's something that I wasn't too familiar with when I started but am getting better at as I bring more characters into Blender.

As for Blender, it's a behemoth of a program, but there's many free youtube tutorials out there to teach yourself and go in the direction you want.

If you got questions, like specific settings I use to export from Daz etc, direct message me. Or if there's interest, I can post some of that stuff here directly. Hope that helps.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes