Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Sometimes this results in stuff, so anyone looking to do cutesy public nudity, implied nudity, or ENF with our best gals just know it'll make me smile and insta thumbs up

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
View attachment 3064529 View attachment 3064530
View attachment 3064533
View attachment 3064534

Why do my photos get negative reaction???:unsure:

Is it something with photos, I legit ask because I want to improve.
It's not that I dislike your efforts. For me, it's just that you have changed Quinn's look a bit too much for my personal taste. I think most people prefer the women to look similar to the original women from the game.

You've made Quinn's ass very large. I don't know how you can improve upon her in-game ass, frankly.

screenshot0008.png

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
I decided to present two simple and cheerful scenes. This is my first time working with the Tremolo asset (hail to Night Hacker ). So far I've only worked with female G8 models and I don't have any clothing other than the basic DAZ ones:LOL:
But I think it turned out to be an interesting combination that fits the mood of the scene.
Maybe the two were celebrating the news of the upcoming episode 10 beta testing ???

-----
Let the testing begin

tremolo_quinn.jpg
tremolo_quinn_after_party.jpg

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 3064529 View attachment 3064530
View attachment 3064533
View attachment 3064534

Why do my photos get negative reaction???:unsure:

Is it something with photos, I legit ask because I want to improve.
I wouldn't say negative reaction. I would say not much reaction.
You've exagerated the proportions A LOT, which places your art in a niche.
There's people that like these types of proportions but most people would probably like Quinn to have a body closer to her original design.
Apart from that my advice is to experiment more. I'm currently doing dramatic portrait sets but after that I'll probably work with environments again.
Try and do something around a theme.
Also do more custom stuff. It is VERY obvious you apply a premade pose and don't alter it in any way.
One big giveaway is that the girl up top has her arm clipping through her boob and there is skin poking through the clothes.
These things generally read as sloppy.
Hope I wasn't too direct, and I hope the feedback helps.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I wouldn't say negative reaction. I would say not much reaction.
You've exagerated the proportions A LOT, which places your art in a niche.
There's people that like these types of proportions but most people would probably like Quinn to have a body closer to her original design.
Apart from that my advice is to experiment more. I'm currently doing dramatic portrait sets but after that I'll probably work with environments again.
Try and do something around a theme.
Also do more custom stuff. It is VERY obvious you apply a premade pose and don't alter it in any way.
One big giveaway is that the girl up top has her arm clipping through her boob and there is skin poking through the clothes.
These things generally read as sloppy.
Hope I wasn't too direct, and I hope the feedback helps.
Yeahh man I've noticed, I expriminted mostly with lighting.

Im a newbie as u can see, so I play around with daz. I like big women with thicc bodies, thats my taste.

I found the women in this game to be thinn with a few excptions.

• Haha
Reactions: cloudyjedi

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
You know that feeling when you play dress up for what feels like hours and then end up only doing a close up portrait anyway? :oops:
Yes, a familiar situation. For me personally, the reason for this change of perspective is the power of portraiture. The full body shot shifts the focus to the clothing and the background of the scene. The portrait has a very strong presence of the model itself (btw very good focusing I do Rion's eyes (y) ).
In close-up shots, you have to use the power of the eyes or expression. There are of course exceptions when we have a strong emotion conveyed by the model's full face and body.

Reactions: g1nk

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
You know that feeling when you play dress up for what feels like hours and then end up only doing a close up portrait anyway? :oops:

Hey you have to do more for close ups as more is on show, as it were. My bread and butter 3d render art work. I love portraits and close ups!

Reactions: g1nk
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes