Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Wary to install latest updates... scared of crashes. Any reported bugs?
I have not given much use to it yet. I have not rendered anything on it, for example. I've been playing with my saved characters a bit in the viewport with zero issues, though.

Anyway, you may want to have a look at .

Reactions: ChaosKen

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Thanks mate for the detailed expanation. You are right, I go for ghost light as it is easier (or so I think) to mimic a light source such as small lamps and lights. Might go for emissive primitives in the future.
I use ghost lights almost exclusively, they were good, still are if you're using an older version of Daz. The lighing in this image is ghost lights.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-10385573
it would be impossible to achieve the required lighting from the candle flame alone and still have it look like a flame. There would be a 30cm ball directly above the candle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChaosKen

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Oh hell, she looks phenomenal in green and black. The green lipstick and emerald circlet only add to it. The whole costume is something I've never seen before and lovely. Chain leggings!! :love:

Here's another one in my Sage pinup series.
View attachment 3059953
That pose is awesome with those heels. She's even working on an Aston Martin. :cool: She's lucky to not have more handprints when she's looking like that and with no bra.

Reactions: KingCorrosiv

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
1699109816434.png 1699109831487.png 1699109841958.png 1699109849627.png
My quinn, this is how I personlliy want her in the game. Also what height did DPC gave her??. There are 2 option 1.79 and 1.66.

Man that suductive expression took me 1 hour to make, and I mesured her she is 52 inches lolol.

I also work on a seductive theme song for her, in syntwave style.

I'm a little bit sad, that we don't have thiccer women, besides Nora and Isbella.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 3060474 View attachment 3060476 View attachment 3060477 View attachment 3060479
My quinn, this is how I personlliy want her in the game. Also what height did DPC gave her??. There are 2 option 1.79 and 1.66.

Man that suductive expression took me 1 hour to make, and I mesured her she is 52 inches lolol.

I also work on a seductive theme song for her, in syntwave style.

I'm a little bit sad, that we don't have thiccer women, besides Nora and Isbella.
I don't know how you got 1.66 for Quinn, but that's exactly what I worked her out to be. Heights.jpg

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
Good people, help! I installed the latest update DAZ 4.22 and happily checked the new features and left. Today I decided to make a render with Sage and my DAZ started crashing, I thought that the scene had exceeded the memory and the crash happened precisely because of this, I changed the card and it crashed again. Then after a long search I realized that the problem was not in the scene but in the character, and specifically in Sage’s hair “Leony Character, Clothing and Hair Bundle” no longer works on the new version and then I was shocked, since this is my favorite hair for this character. If you help, I will be very grateful, I just don’t understand what’s going on at all and this obviously awaits everyone who updates to the new version of DAZ.

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Good people, help! I installed the latest update DAZ 4.22 and happily checked the new features and left. Today I decided to make a render with Sage and my DAZ started crashing, I thought that the scene had exceeded the memory and the crash happened precisely because of this, I changed the card and it crashed again. Then after a long search I realized that the problem was not in the scene but in the character, and specifically in Sage’s hair “Leony Character, Clothing and Hair Bundle” no longer works on the new version and then I was shocked, since this is my favorite hair for this character . Can you help me with this, I'm attaching the error. If you help, I will be very grateful, I just don’t understand what’s going on at all and this obviously awaits everyone who updates to the new version of DAZ.
View attachment 3060629
the OOT hair makes Daz shit bricks. Best stay with 4.21 for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
the OOT hair makes Daz shit bricks. Best stay with 4.21 for now.
Unfortunately, I can’t go back, this is my first time updating in Daz, I didn’t know there were such problems. Usually updates are repaired, not broken. So what to do now, will they fix it or how does it work in DAZ?

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Best stay with 4.21 for now.
Even 4.21 gave me troubles, some material settings wouldn't work, some HDRI's weren't recognised. Then there's the nerfed render statistics box, and broken ghost lights. I personally still use 4.16.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes