Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
So what to do now, will they fix it or how does it work in DAZ?
That depends, sometimes it's a DAZ bug and will be fixed, other times it's the new way of doing things, and it's up to the PA's to update their products accordingly.

If you've bought said product then contact the PA and let them know. However, if you got it the same way the rest of us did, you're screwed, and we can only hope the updates flow down the line.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Iceglitch

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't know how you got 1.66 for Quinn, but that's exactly what I worked her out to be. View attachment 3060564
I honestly think that Sage is closer to six feet tall. She has very long, slender legs. I personally prefer to pick Aurore's full height for her.

Good people, help! I installed the latest update DAZ 4.22 and happily checked the new features and left. Today I decided to make a render with Sage and my DAZ started crashing, I thought that the scene had exceeded the memory and the crash happened precisely because of this, I changed the card and it crashed again. Then after a long search I realized that the problem was not in the scene but in the character, and specifically in Sage’s hair “Leony Character, Clothing and Hair Bundle” no longer works on the new version and then I was shocked, since this is my favorite hair for this character. If you help, I will be very grateful, I just don’t understand what’s going on at all and this obviously awaits everyone who updates to the new version of DAZ.
the OOT hair makes Daz shit bricks. Best stay with 4.21 for now.
I just quick rendered this on v4.22. That's Leony's hair. No issues whatsoever. Unless I misunderstood what NikonMuratov said above, he was saying that it no longer works on 4.22. Well, this proves that it does.

sage002.png

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I honestly think that Sage is closer to six feet tall. She has very long, slender legs. I personally prefer to pick Aurore's full height for her.
This is how I reached the heights I did. Firstly let's just assume MC is the standard G8M height. (regardless of his height, it's all relative to his height). When Sage first meets MC at Halloween she's wearing those heels and their eyes are about the same height, Quinn is also the same height as Sage, and she's wearing huge platforms. So now with the shoes off I'm left with what I posted.

I've done a similar thing with the rest of the characters heights, but a lot of them changes depending on what pictures I look at. In one picture it looks like Lily and Quinn more or less see eye to eye, then in another picture she's clearly 4" shorter, it definitely still needs more work.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This is how I reached the heights I did. Firstly let's just assume MC is the standard G8M height. (regardless of his height, it's all relative to his height). When Sage first meets MC at Halloween she's wearing those heels and their eyes are about the same height, Quinn is also the same height as Sage, and she's wearing huge platforms. So now with the shoes off I'm left with what I posted.

I've done a similar thing with the rest of the characters heights, but a lot of them changes depending on what pictures I look at. In one picture it looks like Lily and Quinn more or less see eye to eye, then in another picture she's clearly 4" shorter, it definitely still needs more work.
The MC is over six feet tall if we take his word for it. He says so to one of the chicks over the dating app in the game. Also if you let Quinton's default height untouched he seems to match that height. But yeah, it is probably impossible to get these characters' actual heights. Honestly I also feel like many times the same character looks noticeably shorter or taller in different scenes for no apparent reason, so it is best to go with what each of us believes it's the best fit. You used a criterion to set their heights and that's a very good approach. Maybe you are closer to the truth than I am. :D

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Good people, help! I installed the latest update DAZ 4.22 and happily checked the new features and left. Today I decided to make a render with Sage and my DAZ started crashing, I thought that the scene had exceeded the memory and the crash happened precisely because of this, I changed the card and it crashed again. Then after a long search I realized that the problem was not in the scene but in the character, and specifically in Sage’s hair “Leony Character, Clothing and Hair Bundle” no longer works on the new version and then I was shocked, since this is my favorite hair for this character. If you help, I will be very grateful, I just don’t understand what’s going on at all and this obviously awaits everyone who updates to the new version of DAZ.
Now that I think about it, I did have something similar happen to me. It had something to do with one of the textures. I think it was one of the *.TIF images. Remove all of them and try rendering again. If it still crashes you'll need to render all the elements separately, render just sage, then only the hair then the clothing and so on, it's a process of elimination. Once you've isolated the texture, load it into Photoshop and resave it.

Try that, that's all I can think of.

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
Now that I think about it, I did have something similar happen to me. It had something to do with one of the textures. I think it was one of the *.TIF images. Remove all of them and try rendering again. If it still crashes you'll need to render all the elements separately, render just sage, then only the hair then the clothing and so on, it's a process of elimination. Once you've isolated the texture, load it into Photoshop and resave it.

Try that, that's all I can think of.
I found version DAZ 4.20 on my computer, everything works great on this version. But anyway, thank you for responding to the request for help.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
A little late for Halloween, but this idea is hard to resist. Maya takes matters into her own hands and resolves her issues with Patrick.

View attachment 3061257
Stung like a bee, right there. :LOL:

Wow, you are honestly so good at picking color schemes for the girls. The outfits are brilliant too. You're doing amazing work.

Last edited:

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Just A recap of my cosplayers Happy Halloween everyone.

View attachment 3051057 View attachment 3051065 View attachment 3051064 View attachment 3051068 View attachment 3051066 View attachment 3051062 View attachment 3051063
Bella As Kitatan, Mortal Kombat
Sage as Skarlet, Mortal Kombat
Mel As Mileena, Mortal Kombat
Jill as Chun-Li, Street fighter
Quinn as ivy, valentine Soul Calibur
Maya as Dixie, Clements Rumble Roses
Lily as Jeanette, Vampire masquerade
Daaamn, Bella and Sage owns those cosplay. LOL My favorite gals.

Reactions: boobslover88

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I found version DAZ 4.20 on my computer, everything works great on this version. But anyway, thank you for responding to the request for help.
Good to hear, and you're welcome, keep what I suggested in mind though, because I'm not sure what version of DAZ it was that gave me the render crash issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceglitch
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes