Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
your improving keep going.
Thank you! I will keep doing this as long as I find joy in it. And so far, I enjoy it a whole lot! :D

Really gorgeous made,Jumbi !! :love::love:

The perfect light effects,how she looks up so beautifully,
her sensually voluptuous shapes,the water splashing,
every detail is made perfectly.
Every render you make is always a wonderful improvement over the previous one,
keep up the great work !!
Wow, soprano, you're making me blush. Thank you very much, friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I tried several different scenes, with different characters. I think it turned out well. The texture of Maya's skin definitely makes an impression in close-ups.
------

Joy Ride
View attachment 3093041

Lonely night
View attachment 3093042

The secret desire
View attachment 3093044
Nice! My favorite is the second one. Surprising, I know. :rolleyes:

And about Maya's model's assets, while I like the hair shape overall, more than the new hairstyle for episode 10, the hair model itself looks quite simple and lacking detail in comparison to other hair models used by other characters in the game. And her skin has been a reason for criticism a lot of times. It does look pretty bad, yeah. However, it is precisely the skin by Digital Touch she uses that determines most of her appearance. In other words, use a different skin on her and you no longer have the Maya we all know.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I loved Lily's animation, I got a good scare with the loud sound.:BootyTime:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi buddies,

Judging from that accompanies , it looks like Maya's newer hair is not gonna be a 1-time thing. Do you know what asset it is? I think it may have been mentioned at some point in the thread, but I am not sure and I do not have it bookmarked. My apologies if it has been revealed before.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Hi buddies,

Judging from that accompanies , it looks like Maya's newer hair is not gonna be a 1-time thing. Do you know what asset it is? I think it may have been mentioned at some point in the thread, but I am not sure and I do not have it bookmarked. My apologies if it has been revealed before.
It's from outoftouch

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valarcho and Jumbi

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
Same, even though it is much higher quality then the old crap the other asset was.
I think it might just be because of not being used to it.

but seriously, that other thing really needed an update

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's from outoftouch

Thank you very much. (y) I don't like this hair either, truth be told. It's true that Riona hair (I think that's the name of Maya's old hair model... And maybe where DPC took Riona's name from? :unsure:) is a much lower quality asset, but I just don't like this new hairstyle much, nor do I think it looks specially good on Maya; that's all. Hopefully, as miamid99 says, it's just a matter of getting used to it. We'll see...

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Same, even though it is much higher quality then the old crap the other asset was.
I think it might just be because of not being used to it.

but seriously, that other thing really needed an update
I agree it needed an update. He could've used
It's for G9 but after a short tutorial it'll fit G8F the same way you can auto fit G3 clothing.

It is a subtle difference but in my opinion enough of one. But, it's all irrelevant. we can't change the game. MayaHair.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes