Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
I agree it needed an update. He could've used
It's for G9 but after a short tutorial it'll fit G8F the same way you can auto fit G3 clothing.

It is a subtle difference but in my opinion enough of one. But, it's all irrelevant. we can't change the game. View attachment 3098002
Hi mate, can point to me this tutorial to convert G9 hair to fit G8? Thanks!

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
There, one of the pictures with Bella's face moved down at the end, but God, it's not my fault, that ass and thighs are devouring all the tracks they pass next to. :KEK: :KEK:
Why can't I embed a video from YouTube shorts?
This is also YouTube.
This video is much worse without sound.

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The environment came with build in lights, there are 3 light sources: the two lamps and ceiling, the two lamps are turn off
If you look behind Josy on the bed you can see a pretty intense shadow of her running not-quite straight back. My first thought was that you have the "camera light" turned on (although the fact that her shadow does drift to the side makes this less likely). The Daz camera has a built-in light and the render settings allow for using it or not in addition to any other lights that are present. I believe the Daz default is to have it enabled, but most people have it permanently turned off for general-purpose rendering.

Either way, the point of mentioning the shadow is to say that there is at least one more light in play, and it is the dominant light in your scene. Josy's shadow could not be caused by a ceiling light.

The other primary source of light that can go unnoticed is the "environment". Whether the environment is being displayed in the image or not it can still be turned on as a light source.

Lastly I'll note that a while back (around v4.16 I believe was the last version before the change took effect) Daz made some significant changes to lighting (having to do with nVidia and bug fixes). It had a major impact on emissives/lights that use any degree of transparency. I mention this because depending which version of Daz one uses compared to which version of Daz was used by the content creator to set lighting levels... they may not look as intended.

Reactions: Darkwen and Jumbi

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Lily: "Can I come back to your place when I finish?"
FuckFace: "Sure, just don't get attached." :ROFLMAO:
Everyone calling MC, Fuckface, reminds me of an old film 'Running on Empty' where the protagonist is asked what his name is, he tells the guy to Piss off, and that was his name for the rest of the film.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana and Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes