Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
~ ALT: Mature (I will save her, hurr durr) Quinn~

View attachment 2946400

~Been playing with age for a future creation, and decided to use it a bit here too~
The age effect looks very convincing. (y) I've tried some products, with the idea of making older characters look younger, and never got good results, honestly. Perhaps it is that I did not use them properly, I'm not sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
and never got good results, honestly. Perhaps it is that I did not use them properly, I'm not sure.
First of, thanks. Been playing with it a bit recently, doing a kid/teen/standard/mature and granny version of a certain DIK character. This was just something to play with aging a bit more, till I finish that one. Overall I use a mix of few products, to get what I want. Than depending on age, I sometimes use a different skin to add the aged/spotty skin. Overall, it's just trial and error, nothing more. So keep at it and don't be afraid to combine.
with the idea of making older characters look younger
cop-police.gif

Reactions: Jumbi

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Then she will lose the only two good things about her :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I was wrong, she wouldn't be straight as she is bi-sexual, and there's no way to flip that (unless she's a monk? Hmmm). She would probably be more interested in some man... the same ones Quinn is doing now, seeing as how she would also be changed. ;)

It could be kewl to make a visual novel where you slip into an alternate reality, even if briefly. I think the dev should drop everything and remake it! :p

• Haha
Reactions: TREXrg and sava75
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes