Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Keyword Pink Rose. I loaded the Neon Cage Club (its Pink Rose right?) But in the file was only the runtime folder and nothing else. Is there more or just something i have to know? If there is more... Is anyone willing to share the whole Neon Cage Club? Pretty please? :)
Just taking a quick look at the official site... it is a relatively older product and was designed specifically for Poser not Daz. Poser has always had a completely different folder structure. A lot of times to use poser data you need to map the location specifically as poser data.
content for poser.jpg
1. Open "Content Directory Manager"
2. Right-click on "Poser Formats"
3. Left-click "add a runtime directory..."
4. Navigate to, and select the directory that has the "runtime" folder you extracted (it can be the same place you store daz content and have mapped as daz data or not, does not matter).

Then to access it:
content location.jpg
Go to your "Content Library" (not smart content)
I closed all the folders down... You should have a "Poser Formats". Open/Expand it.

I believe the Neon Cage items are stored as props... so open the "Props" and scroll down to "Z the Neon Club"

Sidenote, being designed for poser and an older product, decent chance you'll need to redo all the lighting and emissives yourself.

Edit:
Sorry, guess I should have looked at the next forum page of the thread before I bothered with this response. I'll leave it just in case it may be of use even being redundant.

Last edited:

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Just taking a quick look at the official site... it is a relatively older product and was designed specifically for Poser not Daz. Poser has always had a completely different folder structure. A lot of times to use poser data you need to map the location specifically as poser data.
View attachment 3116524
1. Open "Content Directory Manager"
2. Right-click on "Poser Formats"
3. Left-click "add a runtime directory..."
4. Navigate to, and select the directory that has the "runtime" folder you extracted (it can be the same place you store daz content and have mapped as daz data or not, does not matter).

Then to access it:
View attachment 3116529
Go to your "Content Library" (not smart content)
I closed all the folders down... You should have a "Poser Formats". Open/Expand it.

I believe the Neon Cage items are stored as props... so open the "Props" and scroll down to "Z the Neon Club"

Sidenote, being designed for poser and an older product, decent chance you'll need to redo all the lighting and emissives yourself.

Edit:
Sorry, guess I should have looked at the next forum page of the thread before I bothered with this response. I'll leave it just in case it may be of use even being redundant.
Thank You anyways for the explanation. Better twice then nothing.. right? :D

Reactions: redle

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Ok. Pillock put so much effort in explaining and trying to help me. So i show my appreciation with this render. only 8 hours of rendering while i`ve been out of the house :D:D:D
Will start next render when i go to bed. Should be done by tomorrow morning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hope my Laptop dont crash?

View attachment 3117014
Looks good, I hope you're laptop doesn't crash either.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Thank You anyways for the explanation. Better twice then nothing.. right? :D
Jep.. But i think he will not. Its not a bad one. Its a LG Gram 17. The reason is more that i run all private on this lap with VM ware from external SSD. That slows pretty much down. And Intel Iris Xe :)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
"Haha, What happened to your hair"?
View attachment 3116051

"Wait until you see yours".
View attachment 3116056
Not a fan I'm afraid, It looks like Sage has a new one too.
And to anyone offended, calm down it's just an opinion.
Oh no. Not Josy's hair as well? Did I miss that preview?

I completely agree about Maya's hair. It looks odd to me. It might grow on me, but so far it's not doing it for me.

Sage's fancy hair looks pretty decent to me, but it won't be permanent most likely. Seems like maybe a date thing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes