Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Oh no. Not Josy's hair as well? Did I miss that preview?

I completely agree about Maya's hair. It looks odd to me. It might grow on me, but so far it's not doing it for me.

Sage's fancy hair looks pretty decent to me, but it won't be permanent most likely. Seems like maybe a date thing.
Probably a bit of an over reaction on my part, but it worked for the joke. I saw an image where she has Lily's hair except it's platted tails, not my fav, but not as bad as Maya's, and probably not a permanent change.

I agree that Sage's dinner date hair is most likely for that scene only, but I was referring to the hair she has in the laptop image I uploaded for this joke, it seems more swept back and no bangs, it looks different, to little to go on, and probably nothing major.

Reactions: Icekatana

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
~Lynda Henderson: De-Aged~
Was fun practicing De-Aging without using any other models, just dials and tweaks. Still, thanks Night Hacker for those saggy tits, always a pleasure seeing them :HideThePain:

Not perfect, but I like it.

View attachment 3121625
I love this render, man; it looks really good. I know the character itself is pretty meaningless, but I still like what you did here a lot. She looks in her late thirties/early forties here. Very nice work.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. She was thinking like Quinn was a goddess, but in the process, I made my eyes light, and then I thought it would be fun if her hand had claws and then I thought Quinn looked pretty good with horns.
Here’s what happened:
Quinn godess demon QHD.png

I also made her eyes green at first, like her green eyes, but something didn’t look good.
That’s why it’s purple. Yes, and the basic color tone fits.
The animation was crap. But I had a problem with the animation and I couldn’t figure it out at the moment, so I just put what I have, although not super smooth, for the first time will do.
As they say, great, enemy of good.
And about the materials.
I have no idea who drew the original, which serves as background and basically the basis.
I also don’t know whose hand it is.
Quinn, obviously the DPC.
And the horns and ears I took from the picture of the man under the nickname - Jeleynai.
And I don’t know if I can leave references to third-party resources, so I won’t.
But if you enter its nick, in Google will give you ArtStation - Jeleynai.
So, I mean...
That will be all.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes