Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I understand your intentions, and I also believe that it is worth preventing the spread of plagues. Let's be honest: the art is blurry, distorted with warped colors. Random effects and filters. Not an upgrade, but a downgrade. Only some uncontrolled AIs are worse. I guess that's not what this place is about.
I distinguish between the desire to help a beginner and the desire to stop him from using this place as a scratchpad.
If you mentioned a downgrade, let's call it Being a DIK Ubisoft edition.
Absolutely accurate conclusion with which I completely agree. The number of likes under these 'personal works' is also telling...

Geralt has been a bit quicker about scenes with Elena. Here's my humble contribution to Elena. It really is a nice model to work with.

---
Poоl fun
View attachment 3283397
Beautiful! We need more side girls attention here. :love:

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
I Made Camila few months ago, the more I look at it the more I Fell like, I could've Done better. plus its was a Gen 8.1 model.
So here Camila G8 duff Rework cammy 3.png cammy 2.png
Body/Skin: FW Francesca HD for Genesis 3 Female

Head: Grace for Eva 7

Body 2/head 2

Hair: Jolina Hair

Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 8

Genital Hair: Pubic Hair For NGV8

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I Made Camila few months ago, the more I look at it the more I Fell like, I could've Done better. plus its was a Gen 8.1 model.
So here Camila G8 duff Rework View attachment 3284113 View attachment 3284112
Body/Skin: FW Francesca HD for Genesis 3 Female

Head: Grace for Eva 7

Body 2/head 2

Hair: Jolina Hair

Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 8

Genital Hair: Pubic Hair For NGV8
No offense, but that does not look like her... these are early screenshots of her...
ep4_car_wash4.jpg ep4_car_wash10h.jpg

Mine is a Genesis 3 Female, which fits her look the best.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Absolutely accurate conclusion with which I completely agree. The number of likes under these 'personal works' is also telling...

Geralt has been a bit quicker about scenes with Elena. Here's my humble contribution to Elena. It really is a nice model to work with.

---
Poоl fun
View attachment 3283397

Elena is surprised that there are no scenes with her......or is the reason for the surprise different?
View attachment 3283878
I agree. some models are neglected. Like Elena, the girl with the glasses who was reading in the library, and some of the girls from Jade's classes

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes