Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
After a few failed attempts at capturing the unique sparkle/shine from Lily's eyes (DPC really is a master of lighting) and her beautiful HUGE lashes, I decided to do things differently. I allowed myself a 'small' addition from Lily's original look:cool:

P.S. I played around with the settings on the . The result is good. If anyone hasn't tried it - I recommend it. You get more realism in the different poses of the model.
lilly_sun.jpg

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
P.S. I played around with the settings on the . The result is good. If anyone hasn't tried it - I recommend it. You get more realism in the different poses of the model.
i will give it a try i will also test the

Reactions: Jumbi

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Great art idea in 2 or 3 frames would be MC holding hands with an LI or Side, while they go to the pregnancy clinic. The LI or Side shows visible signs.

When they arrive in the waiting room the following (any combination as the artist sees fit) are there already showing signs of being pregnant (MC is the baby daddy).
1. Maya
2. Josy
3. Sage and Jade (both are frowning from an argument with each other, until they see MC and the LI/Side). Trivia, Jade has had 4x opportunities in the game for internal cum shot and MCs magic dick may have changed her.
4. Bella
5. Nora
6. Quinn
7. Etc...

Last frame is the shock from everyone...... :p

Reactions: drugo19

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
You have the tattoos, BUT... are they PNG images, or JPGs? If they're tattoos which are overlays, than they should probably be PNGs. But check the filename extension (which I notice you have turned off) and make certain it matches. It is looking for JPGs, but you may have PNGs, which would still show up in your fold like this.

You may need to edit the original file which applies these, it is a text file so that it loads .png's instead of .jpg's. If you can find the line in it, you just need to edit and resave it.
(sorry for the long reply) so what just convert from jpg to png?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
(sorry for the long reply) so what just convert from jpg to png?
The images are already PNGs. The problem is that the file that is trying to apply the tattoos is looking for a JPG. You definitely do NOT want a PNG converted to a JPG in this case as the PNG has transparent areas on it so the tattoos can be applied to skin and the skin shows through, where as a JPG has no transparency and uses lossless compression which would never be good for tattoos and transparent sections anyhow.

I would try and find an alternate download and get the same tattoos again and hope that is fixed. If not, than the original script you clicked on to apply the tattoo will need to be edited. They are normally text files. Maybe open it up, search for "jpg" and replace those particular files with "png" instead so it can find them.

You could also manually apply any tattoos, not only those, but any image you feel using the LIE editor where you can select image files to overlay the original skin texture. You go to the surfaces tab, select the skin texture where you want the tattoo, click to select a new one and then click where it has Layered Image Editor (LIE for short).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes