• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Bella as my favorite video game character. I had to drastically reduce her sexy attributes to fit the outfit. However, those responsible for the last three installments did the same, so I'm not the only one. But that was before I became aware of something called Mesh Smoothing.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
For some reason all the linked images I shared in the past are dead now, at least on my end. While I'm somewhat too lazy to go back and reupload all it made me be paranoid with this batch and I tried to upload all manually which I did in the very beginning as well but got errors back after clicking post reply so.... please let me know if this isn't working. I had to link the second image anyway because F95 said no, if it appears dead that's why.
Arranging those images in the same size was kinda ocd triggering
(maybe that's finally motivation enough to catch up with my uploads on DA but there the upload system is also kinda..... uh, I digress....)

In my eyes this is one set all about trying the dating thing with rio for real and cammy being the supportive bestie of the whole thing for her. I've sat on this set idea for a while now and still have more to add honestly but I already needed to work on this in smaller separated batches to get somewhere so who knows when, how or if I'll actually do that... for now I'm just happy that I'm capable to do the content I want to see without having to rely on whatever thing is going on in the game... I hope you all like the wholesome overload I'm going for, 'cause rio is worth it.

Cinema Date

View attachment 3446629
View attachment 3446630 View attachment 3446631 View attachment 3446638 View attachment 3446640 View attachment 3446644 View attachment 3446645 View attachment 3446647 View attachment 3446651 View attachment 3446653 View attachment 3446654

in case this also breaks while I'm not looking, here is a backup upload on imgur (this is really just a plan B, the site is full of ads without adblock and reduces image quality so I don't recommend this over just the images I've uploaded here...need to find a proper third party upload solution first though.

I may also go back and reupload some or even all images in time if I can find the motivation, I have no idea if people actually look at older posts tbh.
Wow. Very touching!

Reactions: g1nk

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
As i said,gorgeous masterful loving romantic masterpiece as always !! :love::love:

First you come to give the most beautiful presents,
then you take them back with you,now you come back with many presents,
do they stay,or do you take them back with you daddy lockhear ?:cry::cry:
I go back to mother and tell her to increase the alimony if they don't stay now:mad::Kappa:
fail-waiting-for-hug.gif

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
As i said,gorgeous masterful loving romantic masterpiece as always !! :love::love:

First you come to give the most beautiful presents,
then you take them back with you,now you come back with many presents,
do they stay,or do you take them back with you daddy lockhear ?:cry::cry:
I go back to mother and tell her to increase the alimony if they stay now:mad::Kappa:
View attachment 3455475
Meanwhile lockhear:
1710780810561.png

:Kappa:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I've been mostly out of the loop since the release of episode 10. That's many posts, much art that I need to see for the first time. I've reached my reaction limit today and just made it to the posts of Christmas Eve. It will take several days more still for me to see all the art that you've been posting during the time I avoided this thread.

Anyway, I'm back. And I bring my beloved Quinn in two slightly different flavors.

Variation #1: This is using a proper gobo light in an effort to imitate sunlight after passing through horizontal blinds.

quinn009.waiting_for_her_king.gobo_sunlight_through_blinds.png

Variation #2: In this one, there are actual (vertical) blinds in the scene and actual Sun light.

quinn009.waiting_for_her_king.actual_sunlight_through_blinds.png

raizen86

Seriously, my man, you should patent that look you achieve in your girls' eyes. They look like succubi ready to rip your soul. :ROFLMAO: You simply have no competition on that front.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back. :D

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes