Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Like I said in private, I like the first one more. On a technical aspect is better and has real good flow and polish.
Could easily be a promo piece for GTA6 for example, it's that dope.
I'm a bit worried about the second and prefer the first one too, in the second there is a small drawback with rough shadows from the light sources built into the environment, so I will know next that it is better to turn them off when working.

Hey, be careful LIME, DPC can sue Rockstar for hurting his business by using Rio model. :D
Man! I love that yukata, but also the scenery is incredible. I've always been a big fan of Japanese aesthetics and the garden and print on the wall look great. Rio is so damn cute too! :love:
Thanks bro :) Rio fits this aesthetic perfectly. I think about traditional Japanese makeup, but make her lore-friendly fits great too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm a bit worried about the second and prefer the first one too, in the second there is a small drawback with rough shadows from the light sources built into the environment, so I will know next that it is better to turn them off when working.

Hey, be careful LIME, DPC can sue Rockstar for hurting his business by using Rio model. :D

Thanks bro :) Rio fits this aesthetic perfectly. I think about traditional Japanese makeup, but make her lore-friendly fits great too.
You're very welcome. I love the first one as well, but the second one has merit because it shows more of that pretty garden and traditional Japanese roofing. I'm weird because I pay a lot of attention to the scenery. Rio does look spectacular though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes