Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
My hunch is Chad is a mix of Michael 8 with Gianni 7 (it could be Michael 7, but M8 looked more natural to me, so, Gianni has to be converted; here it's 80% Gianni, 70% M8; material is all M8). Then I accentuated his "masculine" features. It was something I tested a long ago and did those render now to show you the results, but didn't bother to polish it too much, so I'm passing the ball to you since you're working on him.

View attachment 3754861

A portrait since the expression above is a li'l grimaced (on purpose).

View attachment 3754881
IMO there is a bit more to it, specially noticeable in the portrait one. Not to sound harsh, but there he still looks like a generic blondie and a normal human being.

He is overall super exaggerated. What I've noticed is that beside the obvious chin/jaw/cheeks, there are details like him having larger bags under his eyes as if he was sleep deprived. You keep at it, the more resources at the end - the better.
I wanna try making it as close to 100% as possible. I am using 4-5 sources to get my look atm.

Reactions: The Dick

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
IMO there is a bit more to it, specially noticeable in the portrait one. Not to sound harsh, but there he still looks like a generic blondie and a normal human being.

He is overall super exaggerated. What I've noticed is that beside the obvious chin/jaw/cheeks, there are details like him having larger bags under his eyes as if he was sleep deprived. You keep at it, the more resources at the end - the better.
I wanna try making it as close to 100% as possible. I am using 4-5 sources to get my look atm.
No harm, mate. Like I said, I didn't polish him enough. Just saw you were working on him and then I remembered I once discovered (when working on my Chad and Troy pregnancy scene) that Chad wasn't (at least pure) M8. But I couldn't find my original Gianni Chad, so I assembled something fast to show you (I ended up spending more time making his jacket than on him, to be honest). In fact, I'm a lazy bastard who hopes you'll finish the job :p

Talking about exaggerated features, I remembered that, when I was working on Chad, I made an overexaggerated alien version called "Uber Chad from Outer Space." Another idea for a game I'll probably never do. The story goes on like this: an alien race, called Uber Chads, invades Earth to fornicate with all the women and kill or slave all the men. Our hero Tremolo must protect his girls and avoid NTR. The game ends when he dies and/or loses all his girls. The trick to winning the game is to give 'em Troy so they forget about the girls and take him to their planet to clone him and be happily ever after. Here's the Uber Chad:

Uber Chad from Outer Space 1.jpg

Uber Chad from Outer Space 2.jpg

Who do you, guys, think should be the first victim of an Uber Chad?

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
My hunch is Chad is a mix of Michael 8 with Gianni 7 (it could be Michael 7, but M8 looked more natural to me, so, Gianni has to be converted; here it's 80% Gianni, 70% M8; material is all M8). Then I accentuated his "masculine" features. It was something I tested a long ago and did those render now to show you the results, but didn't bother to polish it too much, so I'm passing the ball to you since you're working on him.

View attachment 3754861

A portrait since the expression above is a li'l grimaced (on purpose).

View attachment 3754881
I think he's G8, for two reasons.

First. I posted this a while ago, and it looks like a pretty good base for Chad's head, and it's G8.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-12338167

Obviously the features need to be exaggerated, and maybe another character added to the mix. I just came across it, I wasn't doing any digging into what Chad looked like.

Second. The Back 2 school Jackets the guys wear (any G8 clothing really) don't fit G3's arms. There is a way to fit G9 clothes to G8, it's just a question of did he do something similar for G3, when at the time he started the VN, Genesis 8 was a thing anyway.

• Thinking Face

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
As I'm working on my Josy I'm noticing something I also ran into when I was trying to perfect Maya. I think DPC is using Genesis 3 models even with some of the Genesis 8 exclusive character assets. It really comes down to the difference in the way G3 and G8 facial expressions are rigged. I think Night Hacker's Josy has the correct skin (still working out the model)... but some of the expressions DPC uses on Maya and now Josy are simply not possible with a Genesis 8 rigged face.

Primarily this expression is what drew my attention to it:
(This is part of an in-game render from DPC, not my own.)
View attachment 3755445

DPC also uses this expression with Maya. The reason why its notable, is because with a Genesis 8 character, in order to rotate the characters eyes so far up into their head half their pupil is covered, G8 also bends their brows upwards ruining the effect you see in the photo where her brows are in the position they're in when the eyes are zero'd. In the Genesis 3 model, the eyes are completely detached from the rest of the face rig and you can rotate the eyes anywhere you want without affecting the rest of their face at all. This may be the reason why people have had so much trouble figuring out facial expressions for these characters.
Very interesting. I've tried to replicate this expression to the best of my capability with my Josy's preset (by Night Hacker's notes, G8F Rumor with FW Rebekah for Victoria 8's skin, which honestly looks largely like Josy in the game). You are absolutely right that it's practically impossible to get that expression you've picked from the game right, though, because of the factors you've mentioned. That her skin is FW Rebekah's is out of the question. But if she's not Rumor and she's indeed a G3F, I suppose either of us interested enough in getting her formula right should start perhaps by looking at G3F models made by Jessaii (Rumor's artist).

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

First. I posted this a while ago, and it looks like a pretty good base for Chad's head, and it's G8.

Obviously the features need to be exaggerated, and maybe another character added to the mix. I just came across it, I wasn't doing any digging into what Chad looked like.

Second. The Back 2 school Jackets the guys wear (any G8 clothing really) don't fit G3's arms. There is a way to fit G9 clothes to G8, it's just a question of did he do something similar for G3, when at the time he started the VN, Genesis 8 was a thing anyway.
I use g8 as base, but different skin.
Once I do a little update to the model, I'll share the sources and % for him.

Settings used so far:
Michael 8 skin
Nipples 100%
Michael Body 75.0%
Zander Body 100.0%
Bodybuilder 90%
Brows Arch -25.0%
Brows Height -66.0%
Cheekbones Arch Size HD 15.0%
Cheekbones Depression HD 15.0%
Cheeks Depth -15.0%
Cheeks Sink 66.0%
Cheeks Size 20%
Jaw Corner Width 20%
Jaw Define 66%
Cheeks Bones Height 25%
Face Square 15%
Michael 8 Head 23.5%
Quinton Head 50%
Vincent Head 40%
Zander Head 50%
Head Propagating Scale -1.6

I use quite a few sources atm.

Not the best approach but it is giving me the decent exaggeration atm :KEK:

Pillower

May 21, 2019
Very interesting. I've tried to replicate this expression to the best of my capability with my Josy's preset (by Night Hacker's notes, G8F Rumor with FW Rebekah for Victoria 8's skin, which honestly looks largely like Josy in the game). You are absolutely right that it's practically impossible to get that expression you've picked from the game right, though, because of the factors you've mentioned. That her skin is FW Rebekah's is out of the question. But if she's not Rumor and she's indeed a G3F, I suppose either of us interested enough in getting her formula right should start perhaps by looking at G3F models made by Jessaii (Rumor's artist).
Well her being G3 doesn't even rule out Rumor either. One of the iterations I've already tried was successfully converting Rumor's face morph to a G3 morph. RiversoftArt has a converter that accomplishes this really quickly. I'm just not entirely convinced its Rumor because I think Night Hacker's Josy is still slightly too angular to my eyes and lacks a few eye/mouth details I at least think I'm seeing (the brain plays tricks on us sometimes and overlaying with PureRef isn't perfect because we can't know the original render's camera settings in terms of things like focal length that would change our perception of certain facial features). One of the iterations I'm currently working on blends a G3 converted Rumor face morph with the standard Victoria 7 face morph which has shown some promising developments.

Reactions: Jumbi

Pillower

May 21, 2019
#SayNo2LindaPonytail

lmao

This reminds of something interesting I stumbled upon the daz store yesterday.

SWAM re-released a Genesis 9 version of Maya's original hairstyle but completely renamed it for whatever reason. I haven't done a legit render with it yet to see if the quality is actually better but based on just iray previews I tried it looked pretty much exactly the same except for the fact they removed the color preset Maya uses and so you have to dial the right color in manually now.

Edit: Looking at the textures, they're up to 4k from 2k resolution, and the face count is up to 60,934 from 35,909 so it should render in higher quality.

Screenshot 2024-06-21 182224.png

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
#SayNo2LindaPonytail

lmao

This reminds of something interesting I stumbled upon the daz store yesterday.

SWAM re-released a Genesis 9 version of Maya's original hairstyle but completely renamed it for whatever reason. I haven't done a legit render with it yet to see if the quality is actually better but based on just iray previews I tried it looked pretty much exactly the same except for the fact they removed the color preset Maya uses and so you have to dial the right color in manually now.
It's so overused at this point that it's one of the most generic hairstyles girls have besides an undercut if they are a "bad bitch" character. And undercuts wouldn't be a problem if they were a bit different(and there are all kinds of undercut assets around), instead of using the same one all over again.

As for the Maya hair for G9, lol.
Lazy on all fronts.

EDIT: Guess it's an upgrade in the end, but renaming it is weird still.

Last edited:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022

That Vincent guy is too skinny, but thanks anyway because you gave me an insight. Indeed, there's a resemblance, so, since many PA's characters are variations of a base one, I decided to browse Fred Winkler's characters to see which one could be. Then, I saw the obvious choice that have been lurking under our noses: FW Quinton, a character that has been used and abused by Mr. DPC (Tremolo, Tommy, and Troy skin, plus a lil bit of his morphs are used in Tommy and, maybe,in Troy too), so it's obvious he has in his collection. I've also used some morphs of the base package (I normally also use Zev0's, but, since I don't know if Mr. DPC uses it, I decided to avoid it), and I did a dirty trick: I turned M8 limits off and applied 100% of it over Quinton morphs (the result is, besides 100% Quinton head, 150% M8 head; I've also applied the body, but I'm not worried about it yet, but, in case any one is curious about it, it's 135% M8 body, but you have to fix the hips so it doesn't look too weird. I've also applied 100% bodybuilder and 100% fitness). This is the result:

Chad M8-Quinton Version.png

Since I'm fair game, I also did a Vincent version which is in the "spoiler" below with my old Gianni version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
The game has been around a while. There's a few games like that, like A Wife and Mother, which started out with mostly all G3 characters. I honestly don't have a problem with G3 or G8. I notice a few devs go out of their way to try and convert to G8 later on. I personally don't see the need, as I am used to how they look already and would rather see their time spent on furthering the story.
I have a problem with G9 :p Oh, what an awful mesh! The head is OK (actually, the heads PAs've been doing, because the G9 default head is fugly as hell), but the body... Oh, lord... And the breasts... A lost case... You can do good things with G9, and I've been playing around with it, but I think one needs 10x the time necessary to create a good G3/G8 character. Unless someone has a good reason to use G9—like a specific set of characters—, it should be avoided like the plague (and what I've been talking about is the "feminine" G9; I didn't even bother to touch the "masculine" version).

G3 and G8, b.t.w., are mostly the same except for the eyes and mouth, no wonder they're easy to convert from one to another—except the eyes that are a pain in the ass—and easy to use each other wearables. But it's quite is easy to convert from G3 to G8 using Zev0's XTransfer script. It even does the eye fix for you. From G8 to G3, though, it's better to do it manually because the Sickleyield converter doesn't fix the eye...

About games that are mostly G3 still going on, besides W&M you've mentioned and BaDIK (hybrid), we have Where the Heart Is, Echoes of Lust, and Fashion Business, not counting some minor games. Most of my favorite games are G3—the classic ones.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Sending out my usual occasional ask for either ENF (embarrassed nude female, think shy, naked, covering up or implied nude), maybe relating to college dares, streaking etc. Or just some of the cute female cast doing regular things naked.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
No harm, mate. Like I said, I didn't polish him enough. Just saw you were working on him and then I remembered I once discovered (when working on my Chad and Troy pregnancy scene) that Chad wasn't (at least pure) M8. But I couldn't find my original Gianni Chad, so I assembled something fast to show you (I ended up spending more time making his jacket than on him, to be honest). In fact, I'm a lazy bastard who hopes you'll finish the job :p

Talking about exaggerated features, I remembered that, when I was working on Chad, I made an overexaggerated alien version called "Uber Chad from Outer Space." Another idea for a game I'll probably never do. The story goes on like this: an alien race, called Uber Chads, invades Earth to fornicate with all the women and kill or slave all the men. Our hero Tremolo must protect his girls and avoid NTR. The game ends when he dies and/or loses all his girls. The trick to winning the game is to give 'em Troy so they forget about the girls and take him to their planet to clone him and be happily ever after. Here's the Uber Chad:

View attachment 3756801

View attachment 3756803

Who do you, guys, think should be the first victim of an Uber Chad?
Welp time to go bleach my eyes

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes