Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I was really only just thinking about the head.
Oh, yeah. Of course. About the head, I was just saying that this Vincent character didn't have as much protruding features as Quinton, but they're very similar characters. I think you can reach Chad using both, but you to use or accentuate more morphs using Vincent. You were on the right track noticing there was an FW character on Chad, I just think Quinton is a more obvious choice since DPC is known to use it, and also repeatedly used those characters a lot, at least, in those that have been in the story since the beginning.

B.T.W., thanks for the Burke. I couldn't figure myself the missing ingredient that was this Theo character.

Reactions: Pillock

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know I like cuck stuff but seeing Chad bang a girl wouldn't turn me on I don't think.
Magnar is the dude who should get lots of pussy. Hopefully because he's smart it will be passed down to my kids.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Oh, yeah. Of course. About the head, I was just saying that this Vincent character didn't have as much protruding features as Quinton, but they're very similar characters. I think you can reach Chad using both, but you to use or accentuate more morphs using Vincent. You were on the right track noticing there was an FW character on Chad, I just think Quinton is a more obvious choice since DPC is known to use it, and also repeatedly used those characters a lot, at least, in those that have been in the story since the beginning.

B.T.W., thanks for the Burke. I couldn't figure myself the missing ingredient that was this Theo character.
I didn't mean the Vincent character was it, just that it was a good starting point.

Reactions: The Dick

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
That's a good job, you made Josy look likeable even to me.
DPC should look and take points for his fashion skills.
Even tho I am not the biggest fan of the character, there should be no bias in artwork.
As for DPC and clothing, for the college setting, he does dress them good enough.
DPC prefers a more realistic approach(even Sage's ep10 date outfit is conservative), unlike Ocean that threats all his characters as super models and every scene a windy fashion runway.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Even tho I am not the biggest fan of the character, there should be no bias in artwork.
As for DPC and clothing, for the college setting, he does dress them good enough.
DPC prefers a more realistic approach(even Sage's ep10 date outfit is conservative), unlike Ocean that threats all his characters as super models and every scene a windy fashion runway.
Bias in artwork, ofc no. Poking fun at girls and memeing - anytime. But enough of menes, hope I'll finish the great lewd with Josy soon.

About DPC, sometimes he using the ugliest and cheap assets "my grandma bought me this" style.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Bias in artwork, ofc no. Poking fun at girls and memeing - anytime. But enough of menes, hope I'll finish the great lewd with Josy soon.

About DPC, sometimes he using the ugliest and cheap assets "my grandma bought me this" style.
Hey, if grandma bought me the ugliest sweater ever, I'd still wear it with pride.
If anything, that gives DPC characters more depth. Of course, with all things DPC, unintentionally.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes