Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I admire your talent, Sir Geralt.
View attachment 3762141
The Mona Lisa can be safely thrown out of the Louvre to make room for this stunning masterpiece.
The Goddess in all her Glory.... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
View attachment 3762142
But be careful now. "Alady Boys" will be furious. :WeSmart:
You should have seen the heat this created in one of the Discord servers, but unlike the Zone, people behaved within the bounds of decency.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's because they're not real Jedi Simps. :cautious:
The "Alady Boys" would explain to them that the bounds of decency are bullshit. :WeSmart:
Josy simps are full of decency and unless I miss something there has been no criticism/hate of the renders. If DPC can do renders of Maya and Quinn then renders Quinn and Josy are fair game, sure one of Josy taking over would had been nice but hey simp got to simp:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I know I like cuck stuff but seeing Chad bang a girl wouldn't turn me on I don't think.
Magnar is the dude who should get lots of pussy. Hopefully because he's smart it will be passed down to my kids.
Oh, no, Joshy! Now you've stirred up Uber Chad's rage! He'll go after Arieth!

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

redle

Apr 12, 2017
As I'm working on my Josy I'm noticing something I also ran into when I was trying to perfect Maya. I think DPC is using Genesis 3 models even with some of the Genesis 8 exclusive character assets. It really comes down to the difference in the way G3 and G8 facial expressions are rigged. I think Night Hacker's Josy has the correct skin (still working out the model)... but some of the expressions DPC uses on Maya and now Josy are simply not possible with a Genesis 8 rigged face.

Primarily this expression is what drew my attention to it:
(This is part of an in-game render from DPC, not my own.)
View attachment 3755445

DPC also uses this expression with Maya. The reason why its notable, is because with a Genesis 8 character, in order to rotate the characters eyes so far up into their head half their pupil is covered, G8 also bends their brows upwards ruining the effect you see in the photo where her brows are in the position they're in when the eyes are zero'd. In the Genesis 3 model, the eyes are completely detached from the rest of the face rig and you can rotate the eyes anywhere you want without affecting the rest of their face at all. This may be the reason why people have had so much trouble figuring out facial expressions for these characters.
I have no idea if G3 or G8 is used in the game. But as for eyes in G8 must move the brows... that I disagree with. The eye lids and lashes move with the eyes, but not brows. There are certainly pre-made morphs which move multiple things at the same time, but that's a different discussion.

Here is Josy G8 in a quick/rough similar pose.
eyes up.png
eyes straight.png eyes up.png eyes way up.png eyes way down.png

Pillower

May 21, 2019
I have no idea if G3 or G8 is used in the game. But as for eyes in G8 must move the brows... that I disagree with. The eye lids and lashes move with the eyes, but not brows. There are certainly pre-made morphs which move multiple things at the same time, but that's a different discussion.

Here is Josy G8 in a quick/rough similar pose.
View attachment 3767250
View attachment 3767249 View attachment 3767250 View attachment 3767251 View attachment 3767252
Huh? Am I missing something obvious? How would you pose the eyes without moving the brows, then? Mine definitely moves the brows and I'm using the default Daz posing morph.
View attachment asdfasdf.mp4

Reactions: TREXrg

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Huh? Am I missing something obvious? How would you pose the eyes without moving the brows, then? Mine definitely moves the brows and I'm using the default Daz posing morph.
View attachment 3767481
Just did some testing to track it down. Try disabling your "Auto Face Enhancer"

"AFE !Master Controller" set to 0 on G8F

or, for the specific instance of just removing the brow shift after you move the eyes if you do not want to turn off everything

"AFE L Eye Up PP" (a hidden slider)
"AFE R Eye Up PP" (also hidden)
These were bumped up to 53.3% on eyes up set to 100%... setting them to 0% returned the brows to their default location.

Pillower

May 21, 2019
Just did some testing to track it down. Try disabling your "Auto Face Enhancer"

"AFE !Master Controller" set to 0 on G8F

or, for the specific instance of just removing the brow shift after you move the eyes if you do not want to turn off everything

"AFE L Eye Up PP" (a hidden slider)
"AFE R Eye Up PP" (also hidden)
These were bumped up to 53.3% on eyes up set to 100%... setting them to 0% returned the brows to their default location.
Oh my god...

This changes so much. Not only did I not even realize I had the Auto Face Enhancer product installed (my asset library is like 2TB at this point so its not surprising) but the knowledge that every model I've ever saved likely has this on as a rogue morph is kinda upsetting. Although, I don't dislike what the morph is doing in terms of realism, it just sucked when trying to copy DPC's expressions.

Well, holy shit -- I could kiss you.

Reactions: TREXrg

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
... The eye lids and lashes move with the eyes, but not brows.
Not when you try to look up as far as you can without moving your head. Then your eyebrows do move up a little.
If you try to fight back not to move them, they move less, but they still move a little. Try it and you'll notice tension in your eyebrow muscles. They move a tiny bit.
If you still can't feel it, try to look down as far as you can and then look up as fast and as far as you can. There's a clear and noticeable movement.

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Some simple alternative dforce hair shots. And one with different lighting.

Can anyone share a tried and tested technique when simulating dforce hair?
1.You position the body and head and run a hair simulation.
2. You use the Timeline tab. Basically I have seen this tab used in more complex clothing simulation (model sitting on a chair for example) and I don't know what application it has in hair simulation.

quinn_alt_hair_studio.jpg
quinn_alt_hair.jpg
bella_light report.jpg

Pillower

May 21, 2019
Some simple alternative dforce hair shots. And one with different lighting.

Can anyone share a tried and tested technique when simulating dforce hair?
1.You position the body and head and run a hair simulation.
2. You use the Timeline tab. Basically I have seen this tab used in more complex clothing simulation (model sitting on a chair for example) and I don't know what application it has in hair simulation.

View attachment 3768744
View attachment 3768745
View attachment 3768746
There's not really a one-size-fits-all solution with dforce. What methods you use really depends on what you're trying to accomplish with the hair. Simming with animation timeline is what I'd use if I needed the hair to appear as though the character moved quickly in an action shot, or for a scenario like you said where I want the hair to fall somewhere other than the model's shoulders. For still photography, current frame and memorized pose unchecked and default settings are usually enough to get the hair to fall on the shoulders how I want, or if I need the character hanging upside down, rotating the character on their head and simming current frame so their hair falls straight down to the floor is another way. You've got it correct that animation timeline is mainly used for more complex hair positioning where gravity alone isn't the solution, and you want another force like object collision to come into play.

Reactions: Valarcho and Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes