Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
... If Josy does.. she shouldnt care if MC is DIK .. Real love is Sage and Bella.. they dont care if hes DIK or CHik .. sorry Dont get me wrong I do like Josy lot but she should know that MC has to defense himself and Maya already knows about chad and dawe ..They dont care about MC when Dawe bully him in front of him during the Class ...Sage does care.. yelled at Dawe on Rooster... and Bella changed classroom to keep Dawe away ....
I wouldn't call what Dawe did in class bulling besides they know he just a little shit. Josy care a great deal about MC it doesn't always look the same with each girl nor should it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
When Maya money issues come to a end and MC tells them his choice thats where things can head to throuple or solo with Josy or Maya ,I think. Of course MC will have a chance to cheat on his LI no matter who it is that being said I won't cheat on my Josy
Do you really belive Maya's money issue will be solved anytime soon :oops:
As much as i want that dumb money/debt drama out of the way, i don't think that will happen soon or even in season 3.
If we wait for that to happen you get a solo path in season 4, no need to bother with a solo path that late.

On the other hand their relationship is already strained, with Maya often venting her frustration out on Josy.
If her newest hope on free tutation goes downhill and the trouble with her father increases it could very well be too much for Josy and she breaks up. At least thats more likely imo.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Do you really belive Maya's money issue will be solved anytime soon :oops:
As much as i want that dumb money/debt drama out of the way, i don't think that will happen soon or even in season 3.
If we wait for that to happen you get a solo path in season 4, no need to bother with a solo path that late.

On the other hand their relationship is already strained, with Maya often venting her frustration out on Josy.
If her newest hope on free tutation goes downhill and the trouble with her father increases it could very well be too much for Josy and she breaks up. At least thats more likely imo.
Actually I do believe it can be solve soon we have seen other stuff solved rather easily it could happen here too. Of course I could be wrong but Maya very well could get scholarship there is a opening with Mona gone and Bruke knows he on thin ice so he gives Maya a scholarship as long she keeps her grades up she college payed for or they work out some kind of deal. The fact that Maya, sage, Josy and MC are all so very nervous tells me Maya is going to get her money of course DPC would do something like that. Which leaves all the room in the world to focus on the relationship.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Actually I do believe it can be solve soon we have seen other stuff solved rather easily it could happen here too. Of course I could be wrong but Maya very well could get scholarship there is a opening with Mona gone and Bruke knows he on thin ice so he gives Maya a scholarship as long she keeps her grades up she college payed for or they work out some kind of deal. The fact that Maya, sage, Josy and MC are all so very nervous tells me Maya is going to get her money of course DPC would do something like that. Which leaves all the room in the world to focus on the relationship.
Even if she get's the money from Burke, i doubt it will be under such conditions like good grades...or well maybe on the surface, but i don't think Burke would pass on the oportunity to exploid Mayas desperate situation.
Not after Mona said no and Bella also rejects his advances every time.

But maybe that would leave enough of a time window to deal with the throuple/solo relationships before shit hit the fan again.

Reactions: Darkwen

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Debatable. These are episodes. You don't release the cold open of an episode. You release the entire episode. While yes the release schedule is slow, it's likely your satisfaction would be worse if these episodes were being split up into mini-sodes. Leading to certain characters getting neglected, some stories not getting enough breathing room. While I would like to see this game finished, I'd rather each episode get the time it deserves. DPC shouldn't abuse the loyalty of his patrons.
Nobody complained about the length of earlier episodes all i'm saying is an update taking one year or more is too much and he should consider reducing updates sizes a bit.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Even if she get's the money from Burke, i doubt it will be under such conditions like good grades...or well maybe on the surface, but i don't think Burke would pass on the oportunity to exploid Mayas desperate situation.
Not after Mona said no and Bella also rejects his advances every time.

But maybe that would leave enough of a time window to deal with the throuple/solo relationships before shit hit the fan again.
he could to keep Jade from killing him and to try to look better for Bella

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
he could to keep Jade from killing him and to try to look better for Bella
He probably could, but i really doubt he is so generous, from his pov Maya must look like the perfect victim...and well, DPC loves his drama.
Depending on if he has the sex tape of Jade/MC he probably doesn't give a fuck about Jade. Even without it he doesn't seem particular care about any consequences, or at least that's the impression i got as he asked Bella out for a date, knowing very well how Jade would react to that.

Reactions: eM-Ka and Darkwen

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Do you really believe this? Do you? Why are we introduce to Bianca on Jill's path? Just cause she's a great friend?
It's possible. Not every female character in the game has to be someone you can fuck. (Though I'm not saying it would be bad if we could.) She's clearly Jill's best friend if you don't count Bella so it's not that much of a stretch to introduce characters from Jill's circle and know she actually has a social life/friends around her age. Otherwise I would assume all she does is yoga with Bella then sits in her room for 10 hours until she promptly goes to sleep at 8PM.
As long as we're given an actual choice on whether or not we cheat and it actually matters then I'm fine.
That way people who want to cheat can do that and people who want the crossroads choice to actually matter can have that option. It might be asking for a lot though since that would create further path splits and more work for DPC. (Though, tbh if that does happen then I'd probably make separate saves just to see what happens lol)

Last edited:

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
And a request to Lily to delete this photo, so as not to get -RP Josy / Maya ... Oh, to hell with all this drama!
I pick a hot stripper and fuck that she's suspicious! No worries, no jealousy, no drama, just sex. #WeNeedToRoll
View attachment 2167851
View attachment 2167853
Yeah, cutting Vinny out of selling drugs to all the Pink Rose workers by going to his competitor so she and her coworkers can buy at discount price is not gonna be a source of drama.

View attachment 2167882

This image tells everything... The MC paid + Rusty paid... Of course, what she'll do sexually is not obligatory, but I doubt she would do it for free like:
- Do you want a private dance? Only 4$! With that money you could fuck Camila four times, but I know you're a dancing enthusiast!
- Nah... I'm not in the mood...
- Shame... But you know what? I really like you! We could skip the dancing, and you can fuck my poophole for free! Game?

But everyone is free to keep up with their illusions and believe she's not a hooker... I won't bother arguing anymore... Feels like trying to convince someone the Earth is not flat...
In a lot of countries prostitution is ilegal. Buying a private dance means buying a private dance. If the dancer feels like it and fuck with the client its on his own volition. You paying for the private dances doesn't imply sex.

You paying a sex worker means sex. If she refuses her pimp would put a solution to the problem. The dancer can refuse having sex with you no matter the amount of private dances you have payed.

Wrong. The MC and Quinn also fuck sober during Ep2 (The Cum-petition) and Ep3 (The Threesome with Riona). They also aren't high, but are arguably drunk, during the Threesome with Sage in Ep8.
I can argue that MC is drunk all hell week and all the sex in various episodes is under the influence of alcohol. The whole point of drinking so much beer was to keep him and Derek in a permanent buzz.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can argue that MC is drunk all hell week and all the sex in various episodes is under the influence of alcohol.
The cum-petition takes place before the hell week begins, and the MC has enough wits at that point to both realize what is going on, and optionally come up with a successful plan to sabotage Quinn's actions.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The cum-petition takes place before the hell week begins, and the MC has enough wits at that point to both realize what is going on, and optionally come up with a successful plan to sabotage Quinn's actions.
It's been a while. The details are starting to get fuzzy for everyone :LOL::(

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Definitely boring. She's the last on my list among all the female leads.

Dont know your taste in general.... but if you want to talk about boring... Jill its by far and away the most boring of all the LI´s dont get me wrong she its beautifull (yeah yeah goblin and racoon all you want but she is) but its soo boring.

Reactions: eM-Ka and HogRocket
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes