Jul 4, 2018
College is boring!
after 8 episode I realized that there is no story in this game and it is like a college... a place where I don't want back
and there is not that much fucking...
I think in some college there is a lot of more fucking... and some suicide...
actually there is a lot of violence in some college...

This game is just a boring vanilla story... where only the MC is able to fuck the girls nd teachers... this is unrealistic on my opinion.
No drama no realistic story line
Do you pay attention when you play or just look at the pictures because everyone is fucking we just dont see it. Hell half the college caught crabs off that nasty chick

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
I know that Arieth is a huge slut and passes around her "all you can eat seafood buffet". I get why most people hate on her. But I kind of feel for her. I feel like there is something deeply hidden inside of her. And I'm not just talking about all the sausage she has taken.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I know that Arieth is a huge slut and passes around her "all you can eat seafood buffet". I get why most people hate on her. But I kind of feel for her. I feel like there is something deeply hidden inside of her. And I'm not just talking about all the sausage she has taken.
I actually thought everyone here liked Arieth. I mean no one wants to fuck her (some maybe), but she's a very funny character. :giggle:

methix

Aug 17, 2019
im up to episode 7 at the party i did riona/quinn threesome in episode 3 kiss riona at the party in episode 4 and gave her money in episode 5 but i cant find a way to trigger the scene n episode 7

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
im up to episode 7 at the party i did riona/quinn threesome in episode 3 kiss riona at the party in episode 4 and gave her money in episode 5 but i cant find a way to trigger the scene n episode 7
Have you given one of them the drink they asked for (rum for Cam off the top of my head, I think Rio wants vodka or tequila but I'm less sure about that)? If you do that then the one you get the preferred drink for then invites you to their room, then partway through the sex scene the other girl walks in and you have the option of threesome or just continuing with first girl.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
Have you given one of them the drink they asked for (rum for Cam off the top of my head, I think Rio wants vodka or tequila but I'm less sure about that)? If you do that then the one you get the preferred drink for then invites you to their room, then partway through the sex scene the other girl walks in and you have the option of threesome or just continuing with first girl.
im trying to do it again on a save where i havent gotten them a drink

methix

Aug 17, 2019
I already did that and nothing happened im trying to do it again from a previous save btw how do u get caleb out of the kitchen again?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I already did that and nothing happened im trying to do it again from a previous save btw how do u get caleb out of the kitchen again?
Need to go to Arieth's room, then the bathroom (after going to living room to get Ash out of bathroom), then back to Arieth and tell her that there's 2 guys in the kitchen talking about her.

As for the Cam and Rio scene I'm not sure what you're doing wrong because the only thing you need is the correct drink for one of them.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Need to go to Arieth's room, then the bathroom (after going to living room to get Ash out of bathroom), then back to Arieth and tell her that there's 2 guys in the kitchen talking about her.

As for the Cam and Rio scene I'm not sure what you're doing wrong because the only thing you need is the correct drink for one of them.
Once you empty the kitchen, then you can start getting drinks for the various girls. Empty the kitchen of Alphas first.

Reactions: ename144

methix

Aug 17, 2019

when i did it last time i gave them the drink and nothing happened? does that mean i gave them the wrong drink i remember riona asking for rum or whiskey

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
when i did it last time i gave them the drink and nothing happened? does that mean i gave them the wrong drink i remember riona asking for rum or whiskey
Pretty sure it's Cam who asked for rum, should work either way because it doesn't matter which girl you go to the room with first anyway. Not sure either ask for whiskey, I think that's only Sage and Quinn.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes