Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That's another section. this is a post about games :ROFLMAO:. Look at animations and loops:unsure::rolleyes:. But don't bring that content here or you run the risk of a ban that's why it's another section
Thanks for the warning, but what I was referring to is if those loops and animations are inside f95 or in external web :unsure:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Thanks for the warning, but what I was referring to is if those loops and animations are inside f95 or in external web :unsure:
They are animations that are downloaded as games. I just stop by to see Daz's modeling work to look for new 3D projects.
The vast majority, if they are not content creators, are unaware of that area :unsure::whistle::sick:

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
They are animations that are downloaded as games. I just stop by to see Daz's modeling work to look for new 3D projects.
The vast majority, if they are not content creators, are unaware of that area :unsure::whistle::sick:
Thanks for the help (y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well... I don't think we have enough intel to infer she was more naïve... I think it's just something you came up with to rationalize the plausibility of the relationship; and the fact we have to create theories in our minds to explain it demonstrates it's not self-evident... But whatever... I'm tired of arguing about that...

Let's spice things up and introduce another debate... After the great-NTR debate, I think it's time for the Futa/trans debate... Does BaDIK needs Futas/trans? Should Troy transition? And then he, I mean, she should became an MC's LI? This would add more plausibility to the berserker Chad plot: after stealing his beard, now the MC steal his lover; Chad becomes furious and joins Tybalt in a college mass-shooting. The MC must then make a choice -- which will add a "deep" twist to the plot -- about which lover to save. All the others will die.
You forgot about furries, they also need to be added to the game. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes