Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I forgot about that. Don't get me wrong, Tybalt is a scumbag (although he's more of an 80's teen ski movie rival than a real villain, especially when his father is date-raping his way through the student body and at least a handful of co-eds are running a small time mafia operation), but after I laughed at having fucked his girlfriend, sister and mother, I actually feel pretty bad for him.

Tybalt redemption arc, anyone?
Keep fucking them till you stop feeling bad for Tybalt and then fuck them some more. He only has himself to blame:devilish::devilish:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Keep fucking them till you stop feeling bad for Tybalt and then fuck them some more. He only has himself to blame:devilish::devilish:
Ok. First of all, i'm loving your 'fuck your way out of negative feelings therapy program', definitely going to use that. That being said, didn't WE start shit with him first and he pretty much just REACTED to everything we did? And also is a petty, elitist douche.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ok. First of all, i'm loving your 'fuck your way out of negative feelings therapy program', definitely going to use that. That being said, didn't WE start shit with him first and he pretty much just REACTED to everything we did? And also is a petty, elitist douche.
That is the perfect reason to fuck your way out of negative feelings. Really Tybalt started it because he ignores MC at the start and then treats you like trash. So fuck his Mommy, fuck his sister, fuck his girlfriend, fuck his watermelon. BADIK is about how to respond to life.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I dont understand, its been more than a year when chapter 8 is publiced. What happened? The dev is dead? (Yes, the interlude season is a shit)
It hasn't been more than a year, it has been almost a year. Episode 8 was released on November 19. The next chapter will be released as a new game with save transfer, similar to how College Kings did when they went over to College Kings 2. And that turned out to be more difficult than anybody though it would be so I'm sure DPC want to make sure it works as it's supposed to before he releases it to not repeat the mistake of others.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
especially when his father is date-raping his way through the student body
Whoa, partner. I am no fan of Burke, but we have been given exactly zero indication of any date-rapist style activities.

He has likely been shagging a few fair college student prostitutes, but that's merely a business transaction between consenting adults.

As for Tybalt redemption? Not going to happen. The MC has (potentially) fucked his mother and sister, but he has no girlfriend -just his watermelon.

His humiliation is not complete until the MC has had his larger family connection revealed and is able to lord it over Tybs properly. Gets the girls, gets the better parties, has more money (even if he gives a lot of it away for some plot contrivance).

Tybalt thinks he's better merely based on his family having money, he himself hasn't much of anything. The MC will therefore wind up with significant money directly.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He has likely been shagging a few fair college student prostitutes, but that's merely a business transaction between consenting adults.
This is arguable, when it's seemingly an alternative between accepting Mr. Burke's advances and being kicked out of the college. At the very least it potentially blurs the line between "consent" and "blackmail".

Reactions: CircaAD

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This is arguable, when it's seemingly an alternative between accepting Mr. Burke's advances and being kicked out of the college. At the very least it potentially blurs the line between "consent" and "blackmail".
We haven't seen any of this, either. Mona chose to leave, more likely a result of Quinn's treatment of her than the Burke situation directly. She should have had her fiscals in order to attend the college in the first place. Being only halfway through the first semester at the end of episode 8 means that she wasn't necessarily reliant on the tuition for the education.

I may be mistaken, but I don't recall even seeing him delete the tuition records unless my MC also leaks the Jade recording.

And it's not like Burke has blackmail material in any event, he is far too fond of his position at the school, he wouldn't risk outing himself like that. Esp. since Jade knows he's banged at least a few students.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We haven't seen any of this, either. Mona chose to leave, more likely a result of Quinn's treatment of her than the Burke situation directly. She should have had her fiscals in order to attend the college in the first place. Being only halfway through the first semester at the end of episode 8 means that she wasn't necessarily reliant on the tuition for the education.

I may be mistaken, but I don't recall even seeing him delete the tuition records unless my MC also leaks the Jade recording.

And it's not like Burke has blackmail material in any event, he is far too fond of his position at the school, he wouldn't risk outing himself like that. Esp. since Jade knows he's banged at least a few students.
that happens anyway, free tuition is in Burke's hands at least formally.

to me it continues to seem that Burke takes exaggerated risks to have the privilege of being turned down even paying by female students/prostitutes, and so I am led to believe that he has a more important role than the casual customer.

But being Tybalt's father he could also be 100% just a comic sidekick

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Whoa, partner. I am no fan of Burke, but we have been given exactly zero indication of any date-rapist style activities.

Except its not. Because of the power imbalance. If someone doesn't fuck him, he throws them out of college and revokes their scholarship. A choice where you don't REALLY have a choice (sometimes called a Hobson's choice) is no choice at all.

He's raping them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes