Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
~Meeting new people at work(BaDIK/LoF Crossover)~

TGL Zoey and Cece Crossover.png

For anyone interested, the in-game asset used for Zoey's new workplace is:

Thanks! Glad that you like it. Not gonna lie, I'm a big softie. :ROFLMAO:
Actually inspired me to make something quick.
I always loved doing these Slice of Life pieces, since they also are a great opportunity to do crossovers.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really liking the renders where Maya & Josy kiss and stuff. Thanks for sharing them everyone.
I wish the game had more lesbian stuff.

Reactions: hebitora

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Someone had to do it, made sense for it to be me since I want a Chad/Troy threesome route.

Totally not a virus, 100% legit :KEK:
I had thought of figuring out Chad's assets. Just never got around to it. Life and all that. "Nice" renders anyhow... I laughed so hard when I scrolled down, seen that ass, then seen him.

And yeah, I reported that post with the links. Newbie account, not a reply and no description of what the downloads are, gimme some of that! ;)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I had thought of figuring out Chad's assets. Just never got around to it. Life and all that. "Nice" renders anyhow... I laughed so hard when I scrolled down, seen that ass, then seen him.

And yeah, I reported that post with the links. Newbie account, not a reply and no description of what the downloads are, gimme some of that! ;)
I didn't share assets mostly since this is v1 alpha, still got to make him 100% right. Once I do, I'll share ofc. Getting the strong jaw, cheek depth and eye bags just right will take a bit time and effort :D

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I didn't share assets mostly since this is v1 alpha, still got to make him 100% right. Once I do, I'll share ofc. Getting the strong jaw, cheek depth and eye bags just right will take a bit time and effort :D
My hunch is Chad is a mix of Michael 8 with Gianni 7 (it could be Michael 7, but M8 looked more natural to me, so, Gianni has to be converted; here it's 80% Gianni, 70% M8; material is all M8). Then I accentuated his "masculine" features. It was something I tested a long ago and did those render now to show you the results, but didn't bother to polish it too much, so I'm passing the ball to you since you're working on him.

Proud Chad.png

A portrait since the expression above is a li'l grimaced (on purpose).

Proud Chad Portrait.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My hunch is Chad is a mix of Michael 8 with Gianni 7 (it could be Michael 7, but M8 looked more natural to me, so, Gianni has to be converted; here it's 80% Gianni, 70% M8; material is all M8). Then I accentuated his "masculine" features. It was something I tested a long ago and did those render now to show you the results, but didn't bother to polish it too much, so I'm passing the ball to you since you're working on him.

View attachment 3754861

A portrait since the expression above is a li'l grimaced (on purpose).

View attachment 3754881
Nice work on him. Looks pretty close. I may have to work on him, and maybe some renders which show how he converts to a hetero male. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Dick

Pillower

May 21, 2019
As I'm working on my Josy I'm noticing something I also ran into when I was trying to perfect Maya. I think DPC is using Genesis 3 models even with some of the Genesis 8 exclusive character assets. It really comes down to the difference in the way G3 and G8 facial expressions are rigged. I think Night Hacker's Josy has the correct skin (still working out the model)... but some of the expressions DPC uses on Maya and now Josy are simply not possible with a Genesis 8 rigged face.

Primarily this expression is what drew my attention to it:
(This is part of an in-game render from DPC, not my own.)
asdfasdf.jpg

DPC also uses this expression with Maya. The reason why its notable, is because with a Genesis 8 character, in order to rotate the characters eyes so far up into their head half their pupil is covered, G8 also bends their brows upwards ruining the effect you see in the photo where her brows are in the position they're in when the eyes are zero'd. In the Genesis 3 model, the eyes are completely detached from the rest of the face rig and you can rotate the eyes anywhere you want without affecting the rest of their face at all. This may be the reason why people have had so much trouble figuring out facial expressions for these characters.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes